*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

If it takes a sending off to get tav out that team them that's what I'm hoping for. We will be better playing with 10 than have him on that pitch.

Well that’s fucking stupid. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rossiter is in a horrible position. He's barely kicked a ball in earnest. There are doubts about his body, fitness and even ability given we've barely seen him. Now he's being thrown into such a difficult, hostile game. There are similarities to when Crooks was thrown into the game at Tynecastle. It's going to be tough against the junkies midfield, which is arguably one of the best in the league. It will certainly be interesting to see how he shows up. Obviously we are bigger than any player but you just know everyone will be judging every single aspect of his game and to an extent there needs to be some certain degree of realism on his performance especially since I don't think he's played since August! Hope he smashes it though.............

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Or winding them up, and they come out fighting, against our Lily livered jessies,... 

Disappointed was what bartley says the team felt about it, hes embarrassed them again, the top players arent exactly rushing to sign new contracts either, a think hes opened his mouth at the wrong time

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Whats stupid is playing someone who continually ends our attack. He is more effective for the opposition than he is for us, hence get him sent off.

It’s ok. You’re obviously a mong. 

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Rossiter is in a horrible position. He's barely kicked a ball in earnest. There are doubts about his body, fitness and even ability given we've barely seen him. Now he's being thrown into such a difficult, hostile game. There are similarities to when Crooks was thrown into the game at Tynecastle. It's going to be tough against the junkies midfield, which is arguably one of the best in the league. It will certainly be interesting to see how he shows up. Obviously we are bigger than any player but you just know everyone will be judging every single aspect of his game and to an extent there needs to be some certain degree of realism on his performance especially since I don't think he's played since August! Hope he smashes it though.............

He's been here for a few years and hardly played, if it's clear that he can't cope with either the demands or his body is shot then we need to get rid. Fuck paying a crock any longer than we have. No passengers anymore and he has been a huge passenger ever since he signed, it's now or never 

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The ideal result for your average retarded tim, is they lift the trophy, then Aberdeen win,just to fuck us, that's the way the vermin think, hatred of Rangers first, celtic, a distant second. 

One of that lot said to me at work that there will be 60k at peadodome hoping for a sheep shaggers win, just to stick it up to us

33 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

don't get me wrong,I hope we go out and totally hammer them,it's exactly what we need. just way things go for us lately and why that team respond to every bad decision we get is horrendous. they should be ashamed to wear our great shirt.

I think the reason our team respond badly to every bad decision is that they know themselves that they don't have the mental resilience to win against the odds. They have it in them on paper but lack mental strength.

We need a higher quality of player before we have any chance of getting 55. 

Hoping that with Rossiter and Goss having points to prove, they are fired up and produce the goods.  Still hate that Halliday keeps getting picked but hopefully it's his last game, surely as soon as Gerrard sees his lack of ability then he'll be sent on his way.

Archived