*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Hopefully the lurgan bigots rhepublican strop after defeat will affect the hivee players, certainly the ones who should know better than play for this cunt!

The ginger mess will try everything to stop us getting second place today. I expect constant fouling and every underhand tactic from his wannabe taig team. We just have to keep our cool and focus on the job in hand  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Hope I'm wrong but itll just be another day when all the opposition attack are taking down his side where he is ineffective in defending and all our attacks will be ended by one of his miss-placed passes. He is more effective for the opposition than he is for us. Worse than a player down.

It's fucked up logic to want a player sent off ffs to supposedly improve our chances.

That's before even going onto the stupidity of saying all our attacks are ended by his passing.

Zero objectivity.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's fucked up logic to want a player sent off ffs to supposedly improve our chances.

That's before even going onto the stupidity of saying all our attacks are ended by his passing.

Zero objectivity.

Watch the game, opposition teams have taking advantage of Tav since Warburtons time.

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The ginger mess will try everything to stop us getting second place today. I expect constant fouling and every underhand tactic from his wannabe taig team. We just have to keep our cool and focus on the job in hand  

Hope he has another hemo in public again but they'll probably have him on the happy pills to keep the lid on it, just listenin to his fuckwit pal pundits spinning it for him how successful he's been, with a bit of luck their references will get him the dundee hivees job, that would suit the rhat ! Really successful season according to mcginn now, really successful season fuck awe, won fuck awe like the rest so far !

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hopefully they've cut the grass at Easter Road. If it's as long as it was at tynecastle it would be dangerous for JR.

I've always had high hopes for him.  You never know,  he might stay fit next season, and play better under Gerrard.

Or he might break a toe gettin out of the bath and be out for a season again.

Archived