*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Morelos and mccrorie suspended we are going to lack so much physicality which we already lack! They will be right up for it as well. Let's hope hearts do us a favour tonight as can see less hope for this one than last night. Not trying to be negative on purpose but we only got a point last night due to Morelos and mccrorie IMO. Although I do fancy Cummings to maybe get a goal against them. 

Threadbare squad man. 

Need some steel in CM. 

Alnwick

Tav Bates Martin Halliday

Candeias Rossiter Holt Murphy

Windass

Cummings

So we go into the biggest game of the season without 2 of our main players. They have wanted it more than us in every game so far. Hard to see past getting beat on Sunday. Would.love to.do.them tho and leave them 4th

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He cost us less than Joe Garner 

You miss the point completely even when presented with a sitter like morelos, garner was never worth £11/12 million or so the story goes.

Hard to believe that anyone fell for the morelos bid fairy tale, let alone defended it !

They have the advantage for this game - at home, reduced allocation for us and after watching that game last night we're on the verge of implosion. There was plenty hard tackles last night but it was more out of frustration than playing hard to win the ball. This attitude needs fixed for Sunday. Looking at a hard fought 3-2 win for us but it could go the other way. 

This will be a complete battle.

56 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Threadbare squad man...Need some steel in CM...

Rossiter    Holt

Windass

Not in doubt with these three brick shithouses to rely upon - power, resilience, application and a refusal to be bullied. Steel personified.

If we do this, it will be not thanks to the SPFL and this dumb 5 game post split. Away to celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs with 2 home games and three aways does us no favours.

16 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Not in doubt with these three brick shithouses to rely upon - power, resilience, application and a refusal to be bullied. Steel personified.

I didn’t say we had it. Said we need it! 

Hibs will steamroller us in midfield no matter who we shoehorn in there. Not holding out much hope we can get anything from the game so hopefully Hearts do a job on them tonight so we're at least looking at 3rd place and European football barring a complete disaster on Sunday. 

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I didn’t say we had it. Said we need it! 

Not an accusation, promise!

Hopefully the last time we're forced to endure a team that can't compete in a battle.

I really can't wait until this season is done and we can rebuild.

I'm really hoping for the win on Sunday but this team's mentality is to cave in must win games. 

You just know lemon will have his team ready to fly at us from the first whistle.

morelos & mccrorie will be big misses

We need to go with 3 in the middle as at ibrox  Allan, McGinn, & McGeouch ran riot in the middle with a 2.

Alnwick

Tav, Bates, Alves, Halliday

Holt, Docherty, Rossiter

Candeias                 Murhpy

Cummings

Can't even be arsed to type out a possible team because with this bunch of shitebags it really doesn't matter. Popcorn teeth will have these cunts right up for it while our team with their rubber spines and don't give a fuck attitude will let them do what they want.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

They have the advantage for this game - at home, reduced allocation for us and after watching that game last night we're on the verge of implosion. There was plenty hard tackles last night but it was more out of frustration than playing hard to win the ball. This attitude needs fixed for Sunday. Looking at a hard fought 3-2 win for us but it could go the other way. 

This will be a complete battle.

Plus the advantage of us playing Martin

We'll get bullied off the park by those tramps. Absolutely no doubt about it.

The other game will be a draw as they're lifting the title trophy so I doubt they will lose against the sheep. They might though. Smart money would be on us getting pumped and a draw at the piggery. That's how Scottish fitba is these day.

I won't be watching cos I'm away to Ulster for a week and will be on the ferry at that point. 

Archived