Sign in to follow this  
Walter-of-Smith

*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Finishing second would have given us a bit more money and a bye to the 2nd round of the Europa league 

£400k more but same qualifying round according to the commentary. Watching this lot all season I think we can count ourselves lucky we got 3rd

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

THat was some fucking game of football :lol:

Fair play to Rangers, I thought we were buried at 3-0 down.

Fair play to those hibs bastards too.  

Cracking end to the season, and Euro football.  

Also ended up top scorers in the league AFAIK.   considering the shite we have dealt with this season,  that isn't as near as bad as it could ahve been

No fair play from me mate, today's comeback makes up for nothing overall and we couldn't even see that out

Honestly don't know if that was the best or worst game of football i've ever seen. Thank fuck this season is done with. Roll on the Stevie G revolution.

2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Fair play fuck all if the ref does his job they lose Allen and concede a pen to go 6-3 down as bad a referee performance since hibs at ibrox 

Ref was shocking.  He didn't get a "fair play" from me though :lol:

Not good enough from the players but something needs to be done about the refereeing or we could have a team with Messi, Ronaldo, etc and not win a thing.  It's not even subtle with openly biased decisions against us in every game.  Someone at the club has to come out and say enough is enough or nothing will ever change.

eejay the dj likes this

Just now, SammyEnglish said:

The wee ginger scrote celebrating finishing 4th and drawing at home against 10 men after blowing a 3 goal lead. ?

Crackpot

:lol: 

Billy800 likes this