*****Official Hibs vs Rangers Match thread*****

50 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A stone wall red card and a stone wall penalty not given

Is it getting to the stage we need to score 5 every game to beat the cheating bastards of referees in this country? How many times are we having to go over this now. How many calls against us before we rid ourselves of the 'paranoia' brigade and realise there is a vendetta against us in the refereeing body. 

Every fucking match were up against it. 

The point here is the club no matter who the so called owner is keep saying nothing (dignified silence).  Why not on the day after every game hold a media conference highlighting the atrocious refereeing or (all be it unlikely) good refereeing?  Unless we start highlighting this beyond fans forums nothing will happen. The scum caused a strike and now get every decision! 

Personally I’ve had it with this speak out for goodness sake.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lennon's behaviour actually made me feel better, knowing there are cunts out there who celebrate a 5-5 to finish 4th in that sort of manner. All we've been through these past 7 years and everyday I'm still thankful that I don't support one of the 11 no mark clubs in our league.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sent off because he could've incited a riot :lol:

Twice this season TLB has goaded us and it's laughed off as banter. 

Paranoid Protestants. 

Didn't see that Hearts fan who just wanted a hug being laughed off as banter.

Everything Lennon, even with the media knowing his bigotry and bullying lifestyle background, is treated as banter.  Seems to be a decent manager but a cancer as a human being and a negative on the Scottish game.

1 minute ago, bob1873 said:

The point here is the club no matter who the so called owner is keep saying nothing (dignified silence).  Why not on the day after every game hold a media conference highlighting the atrocious refereeing or (all be it unlikely) good refereeing?  Unless we start highlighting this beyond fans forums nothing will happen. The scum caused a strike and now get every decision! 

Personally I’ve had it with this speak out for goodness sake.

Draws me back to that John Reid press conference bleating an about institutional bias blah, blah... Laughable but no one can deny that over the course they have added to this mindset and undoubtedly it has paid them dividends in the form of decision making...

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Didn't see that Hearts fan who just wanted a hug being laughed off as banter.

Everything Lennon, even with the media knowing his bigotry and bullying lifestyle background, is treated as banter.  Seems to be a decent manager but a cancer as a human being and a negative on the Scottish game.

I didn't see him managing at Bolton, but can you imagine the way he acts on the touchline being accepted in england? There's a reason he is accepted up here. Scottish football is a cesspit of hatred and unproffessionalism. 

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

Might even have been lucky because if the ref does his job there bates is off as the foul is outside the box

Complete and utter bollox mate.

Bates didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity.....keepers ball all day long. Not up for debate....rules are crystal clear.

Allen's "tackle" on Rossiter however was shocking, those tackles can end careers.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Complete and utter bollox mate.

Bates didn't deny an obvious goal scoring opportunity.....keepers ball all day long. Not up for debate....rules are crystal clear.

Allen's "tackle" on Rossiter however was shocking, those tackles can end careers.

Makes me wonder if he knew it was Rossiter on the Ball.

I can see Lennon saying that Rossiter  has had a few injuries so kick the fuck out of him when you can, the ref won't bother too much :happy:. He was right

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Makes me wonder if he knew it was Rossiter on the Ball.

I can see Lennon saying that Rossiter  has had a few injuries so kick the fuck out of him when you can, the ref won't bother too much :happy:. He was right

Was hoping someone would blooter allen into the stand second half.

We showed so much fight and character today....coming from 3-0 down when we were getting battered. Was expecting an absolute doing at 3-0. Credit to the players for digging in and roaring back.

Where the fuck has that fight been all season FFS.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Not if you watch the Premiership on Sky. Every decision at the edge of the box they discuss, but nothing about continuing into the box. A foul is where it is committed, not where someone is running to

With due respect mate it doesn't matter what sky say.

FIFA law 12 states in black and white If a defender starts holding a player outside the box and continues inside the box a penalty kick must be awarded. ( The FA laws of the game say exactly the same)

I'll go with FIFA over some pundits on sky

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

FIFA law 12 states in black and white If a defender starts holding a player outside the box and continues inside the box a penalty kick must be awarded. ( The FA laws of the game say exactly the same)

I hate you fucking  refs :snapoutofit:

Does it say anything about Rangers players getting sent off for the same sort of fouls that the opposition doesn't?

5 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

By the way Fuck FIFA the biggest corrupt organisation outwith the BBC.

Just saying like

Fake joy from the bi polar bigot he knows this was his chance this season with the state we were in but he fucked and while I have no doubts we will get stronger I’m certain hibs will deteriorate 

finishing 4th isn’t good enough for him but celebrating a draw after you were 3 up to cement 4th the way he did tells us-he was trying very hard hide his true feelings 

Why the frightened rabbit singer and no this cretin?

33 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Woke up today and I’m fucking beeling we didn’t win that. Absolutely threw it away.

That's the difference between the big and small club mentality, and the reason the junkies will win nothing, and we will be top again. We are pissed off for drawing that game, and they are celebrating it like a victory. 

16 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

The thing is it's not us moaning about an offside position or a throw in that didn't go our way. It's blatant fouls that if committed by a Rangers player would be punished differently than when done by an opposition player. Look at Ryan Jack's red cards. These have cost us but 2 have been rescinded, and maybe more should have been. Look at Tav being wrestled to the ground (and Morelos) vs Hibs at Ibrox. Look at Motherwell booting us all over the place. The midweek penalty decision at Aberdeen  etc etc. 

That blatant hack today if committed by a Rangers player would have resulted in a red card. No doubt about it.

Exactly. And whenever some posters on here complain about the bias of ref decisions against us (myself included)... some others have the counter argument "but, aye, we got a throw in that wasnt ours"... as if that counters it.

16 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Totally agree man. 

Things like Halliday being sent off for 'goading' are just too obvious to not see the prejudice against us. 

Halliday sent off for goading. 

All the stuff the scum have done in the old firm games of late. So many things can't even remember them all. Not a thing done to any of them. 

Shay logan "goads" the scum at the end of the sheep game... Bearing in mind sellik were in support of a player who subjected him to racist abuse..... Logan gets a straight red. 

What the fucks that all about? Its blatant as fuck. 

Let's hope Gerrard kicks ass and fights every wrong on the field and off it by stopping anything going out unless done thru the club.

Out of curiosity I had a look online and a lot of the papers thought Lennon was good fun as only did his airplane run because big bad Rangers fans were singing bigotry songs at him!!!!!

Thats not what he said in the interview on BT  one sided journalism writing lies .

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

has that ugly rodent fuck been told he's to face a disciplinary hearing yet?

Was wondering about that. He’s quite pleased with himself about it as well - previous issues and punishments are water of a ducks back to him.

Archived