Build My Gallows

Escobar

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

9 in a row? 

Good question mate, honestly can’t remember when. Matchday during that period is a bit of a haze, hasn’t changed that much these days mind you. 

I kind of only remember it early under advocaat?

I'm younger though :dance:

How fucking bad are our team that all we have to celebrate is how long we fucking sang for?

I sure as fuck won't be at any more games si ging or otherwise until that lying piece of shit king fucks off and someone with a brain takes over.

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

How fucking bad are our team that all we have to celebrate is how long we fucking sang for?

I sure as fuck won't be at any more games si ging or otherwise until that lying piece of shit king fucks off and someone with a brain takes over.

Somebody piss in your tea this morning. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Somebody piss in your tea this morning. ??

Most mornings this season if I'm honest.

It's just been one fucking disaster after another and I don't see it getting better. I think I'll chuck the footy for a season and concentrate on the NFL and Rugby.

7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Most mornings this season if I'm honest.

It's just been one fucking disaster after another and I don't see it getting better. I think I'll chuck the footy for a season and concentrate on the NFL and Rugby.

Jeez mate you don’t need to go that far and watch the egg chasers. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I doubt it, in fact i doubt anything you say now after your love of egg chasing admission.

Fine if I'm not going to be believed anyway, I'm 6'3" with a 12"dick, a full head of hair and a six pack you could bounce coins off, I'm definitely not 5'9", so fat I can't see my dick, balding with a six pack in the fridge.

12 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Fine if I'm not going to be believed anyway, I'm 6'3" with a 12"dick, a full head of hair and a six pack you could bounce coins off, I'm definitely not 5'9", so fat I can't see my dick, balding with a six pack in the fridge.

Horses hoof confirmed, cheers mate.