Build My Gallows

Escobar

14 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Fine if I'm not going to be believed anyway, I'm 6'3" with a 12"dick, a full head of hair and a six pack you could bounce coins off, I'm definitely not 5'9", so fat I can't see my dick, balding with a six pack in the fridge.

You took it too far with the full head of hair. ?

11 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

How you get horse's hoof out of that fuck knows but hey if that's what you want to believe knock yourself out.

Sometimes you have to scratch the surface to reveal what's underneath.

Your ideal man sounds nice mate.

See you in 2 seasons.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Sometimes you have to scratch the surface to reveal what's underneath.

Your ideal man sounds nice mate.

See you in 2 seasons.

You and I have very different ideas of what I look for in a partner, a cock is definitely not on the list. Of course you'll only claim I'm protesting too much and obviously must be a raging homo, up every arse I can find.

I could prove otherwise but I'm sure posting those kind of photos would see me banned for life so fuck it.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

You and I have very different ideas of what I look for in a partner, a cock is definitely not on the list. Of course you'll only claim I'm protesting too much and obviously must be a raging homo, up every arse I can find.

I could prove otherwise but I'm sure posting those kind of photos would see me banned for life so fuck it.

Shitebag.

36 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

What u got photos of your burds blurt to show us? PM the boys show us the beaver gayboyyyyyy

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

Graz was about 3 days

Immense

Was just about to post this. Singing it in strum Graz for what felt like the entire game. The Austrian fans didn’t even watch the game they watched us for the 90 min.

it only works if the UB use the drum now cause everyone claps to fast and it dies out 

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

lol shut it ya miserable cunt, bet yer favourite drink is pot noddle water

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

One of the best songs we have. Eondhoven was about 40 mins non stop :lol:

Was Valencia not over an hour? 

Eindhoven was the time that F.A.I.R band us next game eh , i was in the footage on every news bulletin about it for 3 days solid ??? the old arse was gon like a train ??

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

9 in a row? 

Good question mate, honestly can’t remember when. Matchday during that period is a bit of a haze, hasn’t changed that much these days mind you. 

Aye I can remember it during 9 in a row (pretty late in the decade). Can’t recall it before that.

11 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

??what about the “how fucking high” lyric that sometimes gets thrown in you into that ? ??

12 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

It's quite a beautiful wee song. The add ons make it sound mucky. Wish people would sing it properly.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

??what about the “how fucking high” lyric that sometimes gets thrown in you into that ? ??

:megaanguish: