Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fanaticCR

Build My Gallows

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Fine if I'm not going to be believed anyway, I'm 6'3" with a 12"dick, a full head of hair and a six pack you could bounce coins off, I'm definitely not 5'9", so fat I can't see my dick, balding with a six pack in the fridge.

You took it too far with the full head of hair. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Horses hoof confirmed, cheers mate.

 

How you get horse's hoof out of that fuck knows but hey if that's what you want to believe knock yourself out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You took it too far with the full head of hair. 😂

Ah I remember those days, head banging at the Apollo, happier much simpler times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

One of the best songs we have. Eondhoven was about 40 mins non stop :lol:

Was Valencia not over an hour? 

Graz was about 3 days

Immense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

How you get horse's hoof out of that fuck knows but hey if that's what you want to believe knock yourself out.

Sometimes you have to scratch the surface to reveal what's underneath.

Your ideal man sounds nice mate.

See you in 2 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Sometimes you have to scratch the surface to reveal what's underneath.

Your ideal man sounds nice mate.

See you in 2 seasons.

You and I have very different ideas of what I look for in a partner, a cock is definitely not on the list. Of course you'll only claim I'm protesting too much and obviously must be a raging homo, up every arse I can find.

I could prove otherwise but I'm sure posting those kind of photos would see me banned for life so fuck it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, big blue Fin said:

You and I have very different ideas of what I look for in a partner, a cock is definitely not on the list. Of course you'll only claim I'm protesting too much and obviously must be a raging homo, up every arse I can find.

I could prove otherwise but I'm sure posting those kind of photos would see me banned for life so fuck it.

Shitebag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You and I have very different ideas of what I look for in a partner, a cock is definitely not on the list. Of course you'll only claim I'm protesting too much and obviously must be a raging homo, up every arse I can find.

I could prove otherwise but I'm sure posting those kind of photos would see me banned for life so fuck it.

What u got photos of your burds blurt to show us? PM the boys show us the beaver gayboyyyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this thread went exactly how I planned.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was brilliant on Saturday as well.

Better than Derry’s Walls imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

Graz was about 3 days

Immense

Was just about to post this. Singing it in strum Graz for what felt like the entire game. The Austrian fans didn’t even watch the game they watched us for the 90 min.

it only works if the UB use the drum now cause everyone claps to fast and it dies out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

lol shut it ya miserable cunt, bet yer favourite drink is pot noddle water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

lol shut it ya miserable cunt, bet yer favourite drink is pot noddle water

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was sung that long I was joining along with them while in the pub, great stuff guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every Saturday we follow after the goal was mayhem to , Ive tried to fight that song from the start due to the oh oh oh content , I’ve admitted defeat last few games and got tore right in haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

One of the best songs we have. Eondhoven was about 40 mins non stop :lol:

Was Valencia not over an hour? 

Eindhoven was the time that F.A.I.R band us next game eh , i was in the footage on every news bulletin about it for 3 days solid 😂😂😂 the old arse was gon like a train 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

9 in a row? 

Good question mate, honestly can’t remember when. Matchday during that period is a bit of a haze, hasn’t changed that much these days mind you. 

Aye I can remember it during 9 in a row (pretty late in the decade). Can’t recall it before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, giffnockger said:

lol shut it ya miserable cunt, bet yer favourite drink is pot noddle water

Im a moaning bastard i know mate. 

 

Btw pot noodles are for gimps, soba is my water of choice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

😂😂what about the “how fucking high” lyric that sometimes gets thrown in you into that ? 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

I like Rugby, used to play till my Achilles went.

Most Rugby players I grew up with came out in the 90's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was it with or without the annoying "county down county down county down" that gets shoehorned in and sounds shite? I dont get these folk that feel the need to add that in it sounds shite.

It's quite a beautiful wee song. The add ons make it sound mucky. Wish people would sing it properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

😂😂what about the “how fucking high” lyric that sometimes gets thrown in you into that ? 😂😂

:megaanguish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×