Jonathan Johansen

This has been bothering me over the last couple of days. Is JJ going to be leaving the 1st team set up or the Football Club altogether? I have heard differing news about it. Personally i like the guy and think he is a good young coach who should at least be part of our Academy if not 1st team. Obviously Steven Gerrard will want his own team and thats perfectly understandable. I think it would be a shame to lose coaching talent like JJ. Not forgetting this lad knows the club, knows what were about, was part of a successful era as a player. Just looking for clarification if there is any.

He was on my team when i played at ibrox a couple seasons ago (day after L1 cup presentation) think that was the first time he had been back since he was a player, mentioned about how much he loved his time at the club, seems a great down to earth guy who takes his football seriously, IMO would be good to keep for youth level.