Europe Guaranteed

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Prefer @moody blue 1972s "Europe Guaranteed" thread, more fitting for us stauncher bears. I'm sure Steve Gerrard would n't be putting up with any talk of "Barring A Disaster" 6-0 type defeat.

Keep on believing......

Thankfully, Gerrard will never have to be putting up with Martin, Tavernier and Halliday in defence, a lucky dip of a midfield, to avoid such disasters...

Somebody tell me that he won't, pleeeeaaasssee?

Before Stevie G’s appointment when I was sane I’d have thought neither we will beat Hibs or the Sheep will beat the Yahoos Sunday.  

Now?

Can see us beating the 3 of them.  

52 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Stevie G first competitive game on the 12th of July ????

We could charge £50 a ticket 

No way that game will be at home then on 12th, polis wont wear it. Also, no way it will happen if we met an Irish or N.Irish team away as well. Pretty sure these ties are moveable dates anyway.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No way that game will be at home then on 12th, polis wont wear it.

It’s no a domestic fixture, it’s uefa scheduling so dunno is polis would have much say in it. 

Anyway let’s not get ahead of ourselves 

let’s just enjoy the summer or mayhem and madness to come ??

40 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why would the Police have an issue with it being played on the 12th of July? on what grounds exactly? 

I seem to recall the linfield v celtic game getting moved to Friday 14th July, when it was scheduled for the 12th. Gaurenteed that any game involving us will not be playing on that date, Police will have an input almost certainly.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

No way that game will be at home then on 12th, polis wont wear it. Also, no way it will happen if we met an Irish or N.Irish team away as well. Pretty sure these ties are moveable dates anyway.

Why?