Europe Guaranteed

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I like telling them that UEFA do it to annoy celtic and watching them think im being dead on and agreeing with me

I sure they think its all one big conspiracy that Rangers, UEFA, FIFA, the SFA and the Knights Templar are all involved in.

What dictates the overall award on that SFA licensing thing

Edit, scrap that i dont care any more, i thought it was a UEFA license that was graded with colors, I see it just says granted under UEFA so the rest of its SFA related.

Do you think our players will be having tantrums about booked holidays being cancelled, as per last season? Couldn't believe the attitude of some of them,  and sadly it has proven to be correct this season. If I was Gerrard, any mumbling about early start to the season, instant transfer list.

1 minute ago, billym27 said:

it's good that we got into europe but no doubt we'll be right out in no time. we can't put the mighty hibs in place so how the fuck are we meant to play against some of the better teams in europe? 

Aye thats righr because the team that played today is who we will play in europe, Clearly Gerrard is coming to build is own team and it will look nothing like that bar 2 or 3 players.

2 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Aye thats righr because the team that played today is who we will play in europe, Clearly Gerrard is coming to build is own team and it will look nothing like that bar 2 or 3 players.

First round is early July so likely to look very similar 

2 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

First round is early July so likely to look very similar 

First leg is the 12th of July Gerrard starts the 1st of June your telling me hes not going to have any signings in by then ?

1 minute ago, Darrenmt7 said:

First leg is the 12th of July Gerrard starts the 1st of June your telling me hes not going to have any signings in by then ?

Would guess at 2 or 3 but not likely to replace enough of our squad by then 

not feeling confident whoever we draw 

5 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Would guess at 2 or 3 but not likely to replace enough of our squad by then 

not feeling confident whoever we draw 

There is no way they are going to fuck about with signings with it being Gerrard's first competitve match, A game that everyone will be judging him on as a marker for our upcoming season.

8 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

There is no way they are going to fuck about with signings with it being Gerrard's first competitve match, A game that everyone will be judging him on as a marker for our upcoming season.

Wouldnt surprise me if they did, also it is a World Cup year I know it isnt likely to affect us to much but it potentially could.

21 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Hoping you’re right pal