Will the gaffer be based in scotland?

dee9

Fuck me, it’s the equivalent of a drive from Glasgow to Aberdoom. 

Apperently he was up here on Tuesday with his backroom staff, looking around Auchenhowie and getting some things organised to the way they want them when they arrive. 

The fact that it’s been planned in around when the players and current management team were away says it all to me.

The man has all the attributes that a manager of our great institution should. 

Liverpool is 200 miles away, he will be up and down just a short a train or helicopter trip. Kids and wife will be settled down there and he will get a bolt hole up here. Everything will be fine.

the drive from Liverpool is 3 and half hours (I used to do it regular to watch a certain football team). I think he will use the train and occasionally Helicopter. Gerrard lives out Southport way

Just now, ZZed said:

the drive from Liverpool is 3 and half hours (I used to do it regular to watch a certain football team). I think he will use the train and occasionally Helicopter. Gerrard lives out Southport way

Wonder if the bands go by his house at the big yearly Southport parade.

2 minutes ago, ZZed said:

A few of the current Liverpool team stay out that way think Dalgliesh does also. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Wonder if the bands go by his house at the big yearly Southport parade.

It's out the way, off the main road from Preston to Formby, not far from Dalgish and Hansons gaffs. Loads of Liverpool players and ex players live down there.

6 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind a rumour went round that Souness was buying a house in Baljaffray near Bearsden when I was a wee guy and he got the job. They only had the timber up on this thing and it got burned to the ground within a couple of days.

Different times now obviously. But he should still get it done on the quiet if he does.

I can guarantee that would stay a secret for less than one millionth of a second before it was all over the taig message boards.

"Steven Gerrard's gonnae be moovin up tae whitsitsname?"

"Aye? Lets go burn it doon."

"Aye, n leev the trickycolor in is gairden."