Jump to content
dee9

Will the gaffer be based in scotland?

Recommended Posts

Was wondering if anybody had heard anything on this? 

Always feel its much more of a commitment if hes going to move up with his family instead of doing what warburton and weir done and flew up and down every other week.

Would like to see gerrard move up and be settled with his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is, his family isn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not likely, his family didnt re-locate when he went to L.A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

He is, his family isn't

Where did you here this mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He more or less said he would be in his interview the other day. Said his family will be staying down south but will be coming up regular to see him so that tells me he will be up here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Where did you here this mate?

He said it to the press last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mind a rumour went round that Souness was buying a house in Baljaffray near Bearsden when I was a wee guy and he got the job. They only had the timber up on this thing and it got burned to the ground within a couple of days.

Different times now obviously. But he should still get it done on the quiet if he does.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've no doubt, if he is serious about being a manager then he has to base himself in Glasgow for at least 4 or 5 days a week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Mind a rumour went round that Souness was buying a house in Baljaffray near Bearsden when I was a wee guy and he got the job. They only had the timber up on this thing and it got burned to the ground within a couple of days.

Different times now obviously. But he should still get it done on the quiet if he does.

 

Souness lived in Edinburgh. My brother lived in the same Gated Community as Souness, and security got beefed up when Souness moved there. I used to babysit, with my bird, for my brother, and it was not easy getting passed security as you needed a key to open the gate, which my brother didn't trust me enough to give me one. Trusted me enough to mind his kids though?😇

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

This is his family's home. Of course they're  not moving up here.

 

IMG_4741.PNG

No sky dish? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think he will be up here all week, will just go home for the weekends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that his agent was looking at a house yesterday. So looks like he will be based here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Souness lived in Edinburgh. My brother lived in the same Gated Community as Souness, and security got beefed up when Souness moved there. I used to babysit, with my bird, for my brother, and it was not easy getting passed security as you needed a key to open the gate, which my brother didn't trust me enough to give me one. Trusted me enough to mind his kids though?😇

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do folk think Liverpool is the dark side of the moon. 

Family a couple of hours down the road. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gazza2258 said:

Think he will be up here all week, will just go home for the weekends. 

Makes sense, if his family are settled and kids are settled in school why uproot them when they already have a support network. It's not that different to people who work on the rig's, fishing boats or are in the military who are away from their family for periods of time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, yes he will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Who is in the dugout?

presumably his weekend will start after a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Why would he move his family up to Scotland, so they can get abused by the taigs AND the Jockobites?

If I was Stevie G . I wouldn't let my family come up and stay in this nedsville little land

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be surprised if Rangers weren't renting somewhere for him to stay while he's up here. To save a bit of money for transfers he could even share with Pena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Makes sense, if his family are settled and kids are settled in school why uproot them when they already have a support network. It's not that different to people who work on the rig's, fishing boats or are in the military who are away from their family for periods of time.

He will need to be here on Saturday afternoon at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

This is his family's home. Of course they're  not moving up here.

 

IMG_4741.PNG

Some gaff that 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×