Lemmon to quit?

Hibernian head coach Neil Lennon could leave the club after revealing he will consider his future.

A 2-1 defeat to Hearts means Hibs can no longer finish second, and the Northern Irishman says fourth would be "unacceptable".

Hibs host Rangers on Sunday, but need a six-goal victory to catch them.

"We look like we are going to finish fourth, which is unacceptable for me. I will reconsider my position now in the summer," said Lennon.

"I've got things to think about myself, my own personal aims and ambitions. But I can't watch that in a derby. It's not good enough.

"We have a board meeting next week so we'll see. I have been here two years now and we have made great strides, but I've got to think about myself sometimes as well and how I feel about the whole thing.

"Maybe I am a bit over-emotional at the minute, but fourth isn't good enough."

tenor.gif

A chairman of one of the other teams he has managed said that "he would only leave that club to manage Real Madrid, Barcelona or something like that".  That is the problem he is far far to good for where he is, the people who are responsible for that should be ashamed.

Fucking hilarious, he's just realised he's a lot worse than us.

Can't beat a Rangers team that started the season with a mad fantasist, played a lot of it with a guy out his depth and is finishing it with a man who got Cowdenbeath relegated from Division1.

The stable and consistent presence of Neil Lennon at hibs actually ended up in them being worse than that. :lol:

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That cunt will end up back at the tarriers 

Hope so. Can see him on the touchline snarling and going mental and Gerrard saying to him, "You alright there you? You look like you need to calm down a bit."

Meltdown.

Not surprising, half his squad are away next season and Hibs aren’t exactly rich enough to replace them. Hot take here, but I think Lennons done a good job with Hibs, at least good enough to get him a championship job if he does jump ship. 

2 hours ago, RDFM said:

Not surprising, half his squad are away next season and Hibs aren’t exactly rich enough to replace them. Hot take here, but I think Lennons done a good job with Hibs, at least good enough to get him a championship job if he does jump ship. 

Guys a total wank and the sooner he is gone from football the better. But he has done a brilliant job at Hibs. It sickens me to admit the guy is a decent manager but I have come across plenty of complete cock sockets that are good at their job 

2 hours ago, RDFM said:

In the Scottish Championship with Dundee Utd perhaps?

he did a good enough job at hibs this season, but they weren't too bad when he took over. He only managed to make them slightly better with help from his taig mates. 

We've had a poor season. The sheep, and hibs have had good seasons. We are not where we want to be, yet. However, I don't know if it's because Scottish football has got worse, that we're doing, ever so slightly better, than last season. It's not that we've improved any, it's that the top teams, in our league have gotten worse.

If you could bottle the poison oozing from his pores you would have enough poison to do away with a large continent.
Cheerio ya poisonous cunt,you won't be missed by any normal right minded person.
Take yersel to the Erskine Bridge and do the honourable thing ya fuckin tramp.

“Wanderers seriously examined the option of sacking Lennon for gross misconduct but in the end the club felt they should stand by him as recompense for him staying with them through the financial mess.”

No club down south will consider employing this nutter and the offers he apparently had from Middle East clubs will not be as forthcoming. He will be at hibs next season because no club want the other hyped up pish in Brenda.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Hibernian head coach Neil Lennon could leave the club after revealing he will consider his future.

A 2-1 defeat to Hearts means Hibs can no longer finish second, and the Northern Irishman says fourth would be "unacceptable".

Hibs host Rangers on Sunday, but need a six-goal victory to catch them.

"We look like we are going to finish fourth, which is unacceptable for me. I will reconsider my position now in the summer," said Lennon.

"I've got things to think about myself, my own personal aims and ambitions. But I can't watch that in a derby. It's not good enough.

"We have a board meeting next week so we'll see. I have been here two years now and we have made great strides, but I've got to think about myself sometimes as well and how I feel about the whole thing.

"Maybe I am a bit over-emotional at the minute, but fourth isn't good enough."

tenor.gif

Attention seeking little prick

Whatever we say about this little Rhodent . He is very very  clever with the media

Not only is he trying to get more out of his players for Sunday , he is cleverly trying to get media and his own club trying to fawn after him .

What a little self centred piece of human  excrement he  is

27 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Wanderers seriously examined the option of sacking Lennon for gross misconduct but in the end the club felt they should stand by him as recompense for him staying with them through the financial mess.”

No club down south will consider employing this nutter and the offers he apparently had from Middle East clubs will not be as forthcoming. He will be at hibs next season because no club want the other hyped up pish in Brenda.

I continually want Bolton down , just because they did employ the fucker

I honestly think he will be back where he belongs at Scumdome in near future .

7 hours ago, gruggs said:

What reputation? 

No one in England will touch him after what he did to that woman. Same reason celtic didn't want him back.

Hibs is his only shot. 

explain this one more mate ?  Must have missed this little 3 inch by 1inch report on it