Lemmon to quit?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I continually want Bolton down , just because they did employ the fucker

I honestly think he will be back where he belongs at Scumdome in near future .

They're a good fit. He does seem to be a good manager for motivating players at the start but Bolton as well as hibs have had players turning on him.

The two plastic paddies are the only football clubs that will touch this sycophant, I'm sure his little rant will be to try to secure a job with the Peados If it comes up.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

explain this one more mate ?Ā  Must have missed this little 3 inch by 1inch report on it

He had a bit on the side down at bolton, decided to call it a day with her and being the gentleman that he is he got one of his coaches / friends to threaten her with a knife at her throat. That's why he's not welcome in England anymore, also why celtic passed on him when he tried to go back.

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Did he really celebrate a loss to their bigeest rivals by running up to their fans chanting "10"? :lol:

As if any further proof was needed of their "diet taigs" persona.Ā 

Think he was shouting ā€œseventeen seventeenā€ which is how many points Hibs are ahead of Hearts in the leagueĀ 

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I continually want Bolton down , just because they did employ the fucker

I honestly think he will be back where he belongs at Scumdome in near future .

Which might be sooner than we think,as,every time Stevie G's name is mentioned to brenda you can see that stupid boabie sucking sneer disappearing from his face.
Almost positive he will bail out as soon as.Ā 
But Hey!!!!... the tramps and the lurgan bhigot are a match made in hell.

Mentally unstable and shouldnā€™t be anywhere near a situatiom thatā€™s outwith his comfort zone.

Life seems to be outwith his comfort zone right now never mind a job that involves being in front of tv cameras.

Hopefully his GP isĀ an avidĀ follower of Scottish football and ups his patientā€™s dose.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Think he was shouting ā€œseventeen seventeenā€ which is how many points Hibs are ahead of Hearts in the leagueĀ 

Sounds a bit more accurate. Not like them to let the truth get in the way of a good story ?

9 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Did he really celebrate a loss to their bigeest rivals by running up to their fans chanting "10"? :lol:

As if any further proof was needed of their "diet taigs" persona.Ā 

He was chanting 17 17 whilst flashing 10 fingers each time he chanted 17.Ā 

Utter mongo ??