Lemmon to quit?

This fuckin pond life is indefensible.
Within days of arriving here, he would cause two students to have criminal records,the crime was noising him up at traffic lights.
Not long after 2 guys were jailed for assaulting him,the crime was noising him up and he started trouble with them.
He had stand up fights with team mates including mcgeadie.
He has noised up fans the length and breadth of the country.
Nothing that can be said would make me think he was anything other than bad news and poison.
He spat and kicked a Rangers scarf,and played the victim a thousand times.
Please GTF and never darken the game in Scotland ever.

My abiding memory will be martin o'neil dragging him about the Ibrox pitch like a burst balloon playing the victim.

This guy has a long history of mis treating women .

In Glasgow he had the text message scandal regarding the mother of his illegitimate child .

Being a Roman Catholic , a religion that despises adultery and sex before marriage , he is the poster boy for anti protestant religious bigotry in Scotland .

People should be reminded of his sordid history before we allow him to subject us to his sob story victim pish .

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

This fuckin pond life is indefensible.
Within days of arriving here, he would cause two students to have criminal records,the crime was noising him up at traffic lights.
Not long after 2 guys were jailed for assaulting him,the crime was noising him up and he started trouble with them.
He had stand up fights with team mates including mcgeadie.
He has noised up fans the length and breadth of the country.
Nothing that can be said would make me think he was anything other than bad news and poison.
He spat and kicked a Rangers scarf,and played the victim a thousand times.
Please GTF and never darken the game in Scotland ever.

My abiding memory will be martin o'neil dragging him about the Ibrox pitch like a burst balloon playing the victim.

He can't, outside of scotland he's a nobody. I can't believe he's never been called out in the press for his antics. Absolute vermin.

15 hours ago, 110 steps said:

Ffs they beat c*lic the other week and he said hivs are  the 2nd best team in the league. Now they're not good enough. Make up your mind ya thick cunt

Of course, "the better team won" which was strangley brushed aside by Brendan - bit odd and a pure coincidence it set up a title win at parkhead.