The Dalcio Gomes

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Other than Steven Davis, have we ever had a player on loan that could be deemed a success? 

Kyrgiakos loan spell was good and then he turned shite as soon as he signed permanently.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Carried us over the line against Progres 

I can remember the thread on here during the first leg at Ibrox vs Progres. Most of the forum were creaming themselves over him IIRC. Then the bipolar forum took the total opposite view in the second leg.

They do say (who are They BTW?) that sarcasm is the lowest form of whit. 

However sometimes it is justified and can raise a smile.

No harm to the guy, he did not force Rangers to sign him however it became obvious after about 5 minutes that he should never have been let near a blue jersey.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They do say (who are They BTW?) that sarcasm is the lowest form of whit. 

However sometimes it is justified and can raise a smile.

No harm to the guy, he did not force Rangers to sign him however it became obvious after about 5 minutes that he should never have been let near a blue jersey.

See my first post of this thread (4 up). There was nothing obvious in 5 minutes. I'll extend that to 45 minutes. The guy hasn't had a chance.

7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I can remember the thread on here during the first leg at Ibrox vs Progres. Most of the forum were creaming themselves over him IIRC. Then the bipolar forum took the total opposite view in the second leg.

He was shockingly bad in the second leg. Completely out of his depth. 

It wasn’t a terrible performance in the sense of the one that Halliday had in the recent semi final, it was more akin to Ali Dia for Southampton.

He was actually trying to do pishy FIFA skill moves when we were 2-0 down and didn’t have the ability to pull them off. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think you made that up. 

You think wrongly. At full time most people thought he was shite but in here's a selection of quotes from the first half.

Dalcio has surprised me, I like the look of him. 

I thought Dalcio was meant to be a baffling signing. I think he looks pretty decent and young too!

Cardosa composed and Dalcio looks like he could do a job. Couple goals on second half n be happy.

I'm really impressed with Dalcio. He's on the left, the right, playing as a striker, in our own half defending, etc. The guy is all over the joint and they just can't mark him If we can find him with some better passes he'll be in.

Dalcio is moving all over the pitch. He's ghosting in to positions and that other team are having to work really hard trying to pick him up.

Is Dalcio on loan? Looks a cracking player good upgrade.

dalcio looks silky as fuck as well

Dalcio is some player

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

You think wrongly. At full time most people thought he was shite but in here's a selection of quotes from the first half.

Tbf that was probably KingKirk and his brother posting those messages.