Rangers No.7

OhW

With the bombshell dropping tonight that Dalcio is leaving, it made me think about our number 7 jersey. Has this always been a tradionally unlucky shirt number for us? I can't really think of any player making it their own here. Are there any famous Rangers No. 7s? Closest I can think of is Kanchelskis. Apologies f'm missing someone blatant.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Tha Dalcio

Joe Garner

Nicky Law

Dean Shiels

Kyle Hutton

Nicky Clarke

Arnold Parelta

Yku have to feel for some of our younger fans and the shit they’ve had to suffer through don’t you?

At least if you are sort of 28/29 plus you’ve got memories of real top quality players, games and moments to look back on.

The banter years summed up by one squad number :megaanguish:

42 minutes ago, OhW said:

With the bombshell dropping tonight that Dalcio is leaving, it made me think about our number 7 jersey. Has this always been a tradionally unlucky shirt number for us? I can't really think of any player making it their own here. Are there any famous Rangers No. 7s? Closest I can think of is Kanchelskis. Apologies f'm missing someone blatant.

William Henderson, Alex Scott so stop talking shite :dance:

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Tha Dalcio

Joe Garner

Nicky Law

Dean Shiels

Kyle Hutton

Nicky Clarke

Arnold Parelta

Yku have to feel for some of our younger fans and the shit they’ve had to suffer through don’t you?

At least if you are sort of 28/29 plus you’ve got memories of real top quality players, games and moments to look back on.

Some shite there eh 

48 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Like most other players in the 1 - 11 days before squad numbers he had to made do with all sorts of numbers. Gazza was guaranteed 8,  Laudrup 11, Mccoist 9, Hately 10, Gough 4 but outside of that most players wore different shirts depending on their position and who else was playing. I can remember Ferguson and Durrant being 9 at times and McCall wearing pretty much every number going.  

1 hour ago, BillyG93 said:

5CC88A83-F835-49E0-91CB-B4F9BBB7E9BB.png

A stellar cast:

The Dalcio

shite

who?

Shiels

shite

karaoke 

Little

shite

RIP :rip:

marathon man

wee joe 90

edit. In a league with no squad numbers how the fuck was Faure ever advanced enough to have the number 7 shirt?!