Return of the McKay?

TMB

Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Yes. A born leader and fighter with bags of charisma and personality. Lets build the team around him.

Spot on, a straight replacement for Windass who carries all the same attributes.

Using good old logic;

We sold him for £500’000 because Forest thought he was a talent they could use, that’s how much they were willing to pay for it.

Forest then decide they were wrong and want rid of him, so using Forests valuation, we should get him for a fraction if £500’000.

Doubt it will work out like that :whistle: 

3 hours ago, minus22 said:

Not for me.  Found wanting more often than not and we can't afford another passenger in the team.  Had the odd good game but would default to type on a regular basis.  Obviously has some talent but not good enough for us and I found him to be an extremely frustrating player to watch.  It would be a backwards move for us imo.  I'll be hoping that Gerrard has some more pull to entice far greater players than McKay.

Nail on head ?

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Why would he come back to a place where he was treated inhumanly as he said in the press.

It’s crazy, the fans didn’t care though they still laid into him. But if he was Columbian and black then people would defend him and say he’s a poor wee man that works so hard all the time.