Return of the McKay?

TMB

Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?  

496 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if Rangers brought back Barrie McKay?

27 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He's the type of player that will go to the sheep on loan.

And score against us because he has something to prove. Then we re-sign after his great sheep performances and he immediately becomes poor again...

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

McKay has far more potential than Murphy, really can't grasp what people see in Murphy at all. Absolutely invisible in the last 4-5 games in which there would have been 10+ threads slating McKay for similar performances.

In his 14 games he has scored or assisted 12 times. 

Misses D John at left back

no

and get it up him, couldn't get a game for us because his attitudes shite, runs down to Nottingham after Warburton who babied him, then Warburton gets found out and Barrie cant get a game and is probably now hoping he can come running back to us.

Get it up ye Barrie. You jumped ship and proved you are never Rangers class and i hope you never darken our door again

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

no

and get it up him, couldn't get a game for us because his attitudes shite, runs down to Nottingham after Warburton who babied him, then Warburton gets found out and Barrie cant get a game and is probably now hoping he can come running back to us.

Get it up ye Barrie. You jumped ship and proved you are never Rangers class and i hope you never darken our door again

The shite he came out with in the press made him out to be a wee spoiled kid.

Didnt really work out for him did it?

12 hours ago, TMB said:

Personally I couldn't stand McKay and was glad when he left.  I think Murphy is a much better player.  However, I know Barrie did have a lot of fans amongst our support.

McKay has talent and I liked him at the time. Thought he was the one player who could make a difference. 

However he drifted in and out of games, sometimes he wasn't involved at all.

Much prefer Murphy who seems to be able to get by players with ease, maybe needs to improve his final ball, but he never hides and would be one of my first picks.

2 hours ago, OhW said:

Yet you think we should sign Cummings.

For 600k yes I think we should

He's not good enough to be a starter (yet) but for that sort of money it's a no brainer

You can't compare the two,remeber Barry wasn't even treat like a human when he was here,aye right!