Jamie Murphy

41 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Difficult to say, the whole team play like theyre a lower Scottish league side so how the hell can u judge anyone?

Its like trying to judge Stephen Hawkings intelligence without his Intel computer - everyone would just dismiss him as a mong.

Newsflash. He's deed mate. Deceased, hard drive wiped, CPU burnt out, jiggered, won't boot up, fucked!

In several games he has looked a class apart. Some of his through balls have taken our less gifted players by surprise - but that shouldn't detract from their quality. I agree he has quiet spells but believe a lot of that is to do with the focus we have on the right hand side through Tav and Candeias. John also works far better with Murphy than Halliday ever will. I agree Murphy did well as an inside forward when Cummings played left against the sheep.

Surely if he was one brightons best players when they got promoted he must have more about him. Think we can get more out of him from a better manager and tactics but the fee mentioned seems high a mil would be reasonable I think. Annoys me that people rip into windass and let Murphy have a free ride in games for some reason as he's gone completely missing in a lot of games.