I don't really rate him, but even if I did, I wouldn't want him at the club. MoH showed why.

Why do we find it hard to learn easy lessons? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hes incredibly overrated. 

Rossiter marked him out of the 5-5 game against them and we all know how much game time he gets on a regular basis

Not denying that he's overrated. I still think he would walk straight into our starting 11 though and I still think he's their best player.

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Thanks for your very valuable input. I explained my reasons why I would want him and he performed better than our left sided  defenders last year. 

Just because he performed better than our left sided defenders? Hes pish and hes is not better than flanagan

Only ever seen him playing against us, and wasn't impressed with him in the slightest. 

Diving wee cheating cunt and probably in the top 10 ugliest people ever to play proffesional football.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Not denying that he's overrated. I still think he would walk straight into our starting 11 though and I still think he's their best player.

Would he fuck walk into our midfield :lol:

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Better than Docherty, Halliday, Dorrans, Jack and Mccrorie so aye he’d get into our midfield no bother.

5 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Better than Docherty, Halliday, Dorrans, Jack and Mccrorie so aye he’d get into our midfield no bother.

🤥

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He would. Probably says more about our current players than it does about him tbh but he would.

2 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

🤥

Mccrorie is good and they’re completely different players but aye he gets in ahead of him.

25 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Only ever seen him playing against us, and wasn't impressed with him in the slightest. 

Diving wee cheating cunt and probably in the top 10 ugliest people ever to play proffesional football.

Who are the other 9?

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Mccrorie is good and they’re completely different players but aye he gets in ahead of him.

Not a chance ahead of McCrorie, for a start McCrorie IS a proud member of our team and the other possibly will end up ‘else where’. Another put down for one of our lads. McCrorie is one of our prise assets and could go on to be a captain. Until our manager changes this we should stick behind our own.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

Not a chance ahead of McCrorie, for a start McCrorie IS a proud member of our team and the other possibly will end up ‘else where’. Another put down for one of our lads. McCrorie is one of our prise assets and could go on to be a captain. Until our manager changes this we should stick behind our own.

That's got absolutely nothing to do with their footballing ability though.

10 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

It’s all well and good sticking behind your own but what you’re actually saying is I know he’s better than Mccrorie but Mccrorie plays for Rangers and McGinn doesn’t so Mccrorie is better

3 hours ago, OhW said:

We brought in  Flanagan as full-back cover for both sides.

I would rather he was no where near us but there you go.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I would rather he was no where near us but there you go.

So that's why you want Stevenson? 

Just now, OhW said:

So that's why you want Stevenson? 

Not particularly but Stevenson is at least left footed and is versatile more than anything else.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Not particularly but Stevenson is at least left footed and is versatile more than anything else.

We already have Flanagan. Whether you wanted him or not, that means we won't be signing more full-back cover.

Just now, OhW said:

We already have Flanagan. Whether you wanted him or not, that means we won't be signing more full-back cover.

I get that we won't be signing him I said if we are going to be taking someone from the junkies I would rather take Stevenson. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

McRorie is better

1) 2 completely different midfielders
2) save that chat for when McCrorie has played 100+ Premiership games, been capped by Scotland, won a few honours

3 hours ago, Docspawn said:

2 very different midfielders mate who would play different roles in our team.

In the bury game we were using candeias as part of a midfield 3.

McGinn could play in there ahead of candeias with Arfield and McCrorie.

I personally don't see it but. I expect he will sign for them.

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Who are the other 9?

Leigh Griffiths, Willo Flood, Johnny Hayes, Barry Robson.

Thats 5, someone else can add another 5? 

7 minutes ago, demise said:

Leigh Griffiths, Willo Flood, Johnny Hayes, Barry Robson.

Thats 5, someone else can add another 5? 

Cannae overlook the lego muncher, surely !