Haven’t seen fourth official in a wee while!

9 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Confused.com!!

:lol:

In my honest opinion I don’t even think Mcginn was hibs best player. I think Dylan McGeouch was a lot better than him and done a lot of the donkey work. I think he was vastly underrated. Just think Mcginn gets more praise as he’s never been at Rangers or celtic were as mcgeoch has been and failed to have an impact. There is a reason Mcginn hasn’t moved from hibs yet no team are willing to pay what hibs think he is worth. 

Mallan has already signed for Hibs though? So how is it "according to reports" they are after Mallan to replace him.

Fourth Official know absolutely nothing anyway. Is this "the 4th official" the same guy as "Fourth Official" from a couple years ago?

53 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

In my honest opinion I don’t even think Mcginn was hibs best player. I think Dylan McGeouch was a lot better than him and done a lot of the donkey work. I think he was vastly underrated. Just think Mcginn gets more praise as he’s never been at Rangers or celtic were as mcgeoch has been and failed to have an impact. There is a reason Mcginn hasn’t moved from hibs yet no team are willing to pay what hibs think he is worth. 

For me the difference between them is that McGinn has the potential to continue to develop into a much better player than he is right now, whereas I'm not sure the same applies to McGeouch.

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Confused.com!!

That's got to be crap 😂

If McGinn is the height of Their ambition then I got one am delighted.

Championship in England level at best. Decent player but too slow for top level.

No top teams in for him for a reason.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For me the difference between them is that McGinn has the potential to continue to develop into a much better player than he is right now, whereas I'm not sure the same applies to McGeouch.

McGeouch is 25 and Mcginn is 23 roughly same age. I feel both are ultimately at the best just now maybe slightly improve but not much I don’t think. Mcginn will be staring in panto soon as the hunchback of Notre damn