Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

John mcginn or any other player is not the deciding factor, it’s the illusion of having big  money to spend to create a team that will compete. It isn’t going to happen so moonbeams have to be dropped to keep sales up

He won't go for any more than 3 million and we spent 2.4 On pens so I don't think A further 600k is beyond us. 

But 3 million is hardly big money.

Over 30k have already renewed and that's without a link. We don't need nonsense reports to sell books. Never have and never will 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’ve also sold more tickets at this stage than we had last year. 

Moonbeams but. 

I dont get it i really don't.

We are one support that don't need any bullshit to sell tickets.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’ve also sold more tickets at this stage than we had last year. 

Moonbeams but. 

Gerrard certainly helped on that score as its created a buzz that wasn't there with the board making a cunt of it all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

McGinn holds all the aces , if He tells them I'm only going to Rangers

Aye, that sounds like something John McGinn would say :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Note "if he wants to come to Rangers" 

I would assume Scott Allan wanted to come to us at some point during the process. 

Massive naivety to assume any player would hold out a year to move to us on a freebie. Didn’t work with Allan. Didn’t work with Walker. Won’t work with McGinn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I honestly don't think it did tbh.

My tickets were renewed as soon as the renewals were out.

People on here love doing this support a disservice at times. Making out that we need bullshit stories to sell books. In all the years supporting Rangers other than that championship season the season ticket sales have been huge. That's been wether we've been in the champions league or sfl3.

We don't need John Mcginn transfer rumours or an inexperienced manager to sell season books. 

I never mentioned McGinn to sell tickets if you think Gerrard coming whether inexperienced or not has not created an upsurge in tickets I'd think your wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

I honnestly can’t see him signing for us he meant be diehard celtic fan .

The way things have gone for us that fact means he'll be a superb player for us. 

But no way we're paying £5 million for one player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

I never mentioned McGinn to sell tickets if you think Gerrard coming whether inexperienced or not has not created an upsurge in tickets I'd think your wrong.

Only renewals are open at this stage so their can be no upsurge. 

I think we proved under Pedro with out biggest sales in years we don't need any moonbeams as people on here like to call it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rabid papish bastard who should never be near the club and wouldnt even sign for us either. No surprise some on here are hoping we go for him.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Aye, that sounds like something John McGinn would say :lol:

Stevie G factor makes it a little more realistic, we'll soon see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Only renewals are open at this stage so their can be no upsurge. 

I think we proved under Pedro with out biggest sales in years we don't need any moonbeams as people on here like to call it 

But there can be renewals done which may not have renewed due to who's coming in surely you can see that? 

I think Gerrard has created a Buzz that just would not have been there this season which helps sell/renew tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

He'll never sign for us. Whole family are rabid tims.

I'm hoping that's the case do not see the hype surrounding him at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smile said:

But there can be renewals done which may not have renewed due to who's coming in surely you can see that? 

I think Gerrard has created a Buzz that just would not have been there this season which helps sell/renew tickets.

Honestly don't see it and will point to last season as an indicator that despite being shagged and losing every available record we still sold a record amount of STs.  We don't imo need any daft shite to renew and history shows that.

It's kind of insulting the intelligence of the support imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna happen. More than £3 or 4m for a player with a year left on their deal? Stupid cash. 

Plus I’d rather not deal with Hibs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Honestly don't see it and will point to last season as an indicator that despite being shagged and losing every available record we still sold a record amount of STs.  We don't imo need any daft shite to renew and history shows that.

It's kind of insulting the intelligence of the support imo

We disagree I'm happy with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can fuck right off with this one, inbred pricks uglier than dugshite decent player or not, imagen getting his name printed on the back of your shirt, I'd rather top my self than watch that mutant strut about ibrox. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Reading between the lines on jackson’s article it seems like it’s come from McGinn’s agent so suspect the interest is real. Be amazed if we got him though as Hibs will whore him out down south to avoid selling him to us. 

We’ve clearly learned nothing about dealing with Hibs. 

As likely to be using us to drum up interest down south where he'll end up.

The article starts off as if we've made moves to beat others to his signing then rapidly changes to us considering moves.

File under Rhebel shite imo.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best midfielder in the country imo, knows how to boss games and is an all rounder, far far better than anything we have. Doubt we will go for him, doubt hivs would sell him to us and doubt he’d want to come but for the right price it’s a no brainier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

You can fuck right off with this one, inbred pricks uglier than dugshite decent player or not, imagen getting his name printed on the back of your shirt, I'd rather top my self than watch that mutant strut about ibrox. 

I think he's vastly overrated quite slow and cumbersome spends more time rolling about on top of the ball than playing a style he would not get away with at Rangers with the way our games are reffed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smile said:

We disagree I'm happy with that.

Just out of curiosity then how many do you reckon Gerrard helped to renew? 100? 2500? 20,000?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×