1 minute ago, SheriffHood said:

Neither did scott allan, didn't stop them buying him

True.

40 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

For what it's worth Rangers are denying they have any interest in McGinn. 

Thank fuck. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd be up for that at the right price. Believe it when I see it though.

39 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Would be against this one. Would cost far too much. We’d be giving money to a club I despise. And we’d be getting a largely overrated player in return. 

This is exactly my thoughts.

No Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Mine 

Good that's 1 renewal then 

Good, athletic player. Strolls most SPFL games and between him and McGeoch they’ve absolutely dominated our midfield for a number of years. To the point it is becoming embarassing. 

Would take him for £1 to 1.5m, but wouldn’t pay a penny more. 

Tough call given his background, and we’d be giving hivs money. Always a risk of him being another MOH, but don’t think that’s his mentality to be honest. 

Can’t say I’d want him, but I’d rather we had him than the filth did. 

• Like 1

There is more chance of popcorn teeth marching down Copland Rd wearing a bowler hat and singing the Sash than this guy signing for us

47 minutes ago, TMB said:

John McGinn apparently hates Rangers.  I don't see how appointing Steven Gerrard changes that.  

"Apparently " 🤣 , proof please. If McGinn doesn't get to go to his beloved cel*ic he may be the type of guy who says fu*k it I'll go where I'm wanted and prove them wrong. If he goes to England he'll struggle imo. 

Good player but never worth the ridiculous 5M lemon was quoting for a player with 12 months left on his contract.

I personally don't see it. Hivs hate us with a passion and will look to sell to anyone else.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Good, athletic player. Strolls most SPFL games and between him and McGeoch they’ve absolutely dominated our midfield for a number of years. To the point it is becoming embarassing. 

Tough call given his background, and we’d be giving hivs money. Always a risk of him being another MOH, but don’t think that’s his mentality to be honest. 

Someone will give them the money anyway and it'll be more than 1 to 1.5M.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As likely to be using us to drum up interest down south where he'll end up.

The article starts off as if we've made moves to beat others to his signing then rapidly changes to us considering moves.

File under Rhebel shite imo.

I would say the daily Rhebel will be doing this to try and get their beloved paedo fc to buy him just  like they did with SA

No thanks, I don’t want potato face and I doubt very much he would come to us anyway.

• Like 1

Think he's a great player tbh, him and McCrorie would be a great partnership however his kind shouldn't be signed ever.

The season ticket debate is tiresome and isn't really even a matter of opinion at this point, it's a fact that we don't need headlines/rumours to sell season tickets.

• Like 4

I don't believe any part of that story. Not one word.

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Good player but never worth the ridiculous 5M lemon was quoting for a player with 12 months left on his contract.

I personally don't see it. Hivs hate us with a passion and will look to sell to anyone else.

True. Can’t imagine Stubbs ‘anyone but Rangers’ policy has changed under popcorn teeth. 

He's one of about 3 players in the league who would get into our fully-fit first team IMO

All depends how rabid he is, he wouldn't be if he was open to joining us obviously and most posters seem to greatly exaggerate or make up pish about everyone and anyone being bitter as fuck, like Arfield, Clarke etc so while he's a celtic fan I'll take it with a pinch of salt that he's practically an IRA gun runner

Worst we can do is ask the question and bump up his price for the taigs

2 hours ago, Spectre said:

Note "if he wants to come to Rangers" 

Pretty sure Allan wanted to come here, a combination of Hivs and the Taigs applied more pressure than his pea-brain could handle and he signed for them. They would try the same here.

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He's one of about 3 players in the league who would get into our fully-fit first team IMO

All depends how rabid he is, he wouldn't be if he was open to joining us obviously and most posters seem to greatly exaggerate or make up pish about everyone and anyone being bitter as fuck, like Arfield, Clarke etc so while he's a celtic fan I'll take it with a pinch of salt that he's practically an IRA gun runner

Worst we can do is ask the question and bump up his price for the taigs

Even if he wanted to come. I can't see Hivs selling to us mate.

Hivs would just mess about before selling to the scum.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Even if he wanted to come. I can't see Hivs selling to us mate.

Hivs would just mess about before selling to the scum.

Me either, I think we are better just bumping the price up but that would never happen we don't have the balls for it

Would he get into their midfield though? Maybe that's another reason why it's not as cut and dried as rejecting the big bad ranjurz

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Young Cochrane schooled him the other night.

9 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Me either, I think we are better just bumping the price up but that would never happen we don't have the balls for it

Would he get into their midfield though? Maybe that's another reason why it's not as cut and dried as rejecting the big bad ranjurz

Nah our board wouldn't have the bottle to bump up the price in case Hivs went against form and accepted.

I don't think he would walk into there midfield TBH. But that didn't stop the scum signing allan.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Reading between the lines on jackson’s article it seems like it’s come from McGinn’s agent so suspect the interest is real. Be amazed if we got him though as Hibs will whore him out down south to avoid selling him to us. 

We’ve clearly learned nothing about dealing with Hibs. 

Jackson and the agent are using Rangers name to drum up interest. No doubt the player will come out on Monday and say he is happy to stay :)

fuck this another bead rattler in the squad have lessons not been learned from ohalloran.

36 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I would say the daily Rhebel will be doing this to try and get their beloved paedo fc to buy him just  like they did with SA

100%, he would not get in their team though so would be a pointless signing.