Thought our stadiums were crap?

K.A.I

40 minutes ago, BradPitt said:

It's the hottest May in Lithuania in 50 years.

Generally it's pretty rainy and mild year-round.

This year we had some -30s in February and a hot May, quite unusual.

As for the Palanga stadium, how good is the ice hockey arena in Cowdenbeath?

You are looking at a football stadium in a town of 15k population in a country that doesn't care about football. What would you expect.

Wit?

fuck up brad pit ya nonce 

1 hour ago, Orangeclement said:

Ice hockey is in Kirkcaldy and it's  the most upto date building in Fife .

i'm sure there are some decent arenas in Scotland as there are few decent football stadiums in Lithuania, just nothing special because too few people care about the sport.

there's one team in the top football league here averaging over 1000. most of the rest struggle to get 500. Palanga is a small town that got promoted to the top league last year and averages a bit over 100 in attendance.

I picked Cowdenbeath at random because it's similar size to Palanga and I assumed it didn't have an ice hockey arena or at least didn't have a good one, because why would it. Similarly nobody would invest any meaningful money into a football stadium in a small town here.

To answer someone's question of why would you buy a season ticket - actually i don't know if Palanga has season tickets or any tickets at all, I don't see that info on their website. Bigger clubs sell tickets at 1-2 euros a game, and season tickets also average around 1 euro a game (15-20 euros a season), so no reason not to buy one. it's basically a symbolic fee, it's not a meaningfull source of revenue for clubs.