Heart & Hand

41 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Loved Thomson the player and I enjoy listening to him on the pod. His story about Walter sitting him down after his first 6 months was brilliant. 

Who’s getting it today Kevin? 

I dunno, but someone’s getting it. 

Dressing room prior to playing them.  Fantastic from KT. 

5 hours ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Loved Thomson the player and I enjoy listening to him on the pod. His story about Walter sitting him down after his first 6 months was brilliant. 

What's the story, don't think I have heard it.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I subscribe to H&H at £4 A month and the amount of quality content is phenomenal. Roughly about 4 shows a day. That's kicking on 120 shows a month for 4 quid. Absolute bargain.

Daft question but does the Patreon app accept bank card as payment method?

9 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Such a shame he had all the injury problems and Scott Brown didn't. They always say it's the good people that suffer most. 

Agree but brown is nothing but a dumb fuck taig appeaser. Read today he wants to manage the child abusers. Let's hope that happens some day soon. Mongo bastard.??????

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I subscribe to H&H at £4 A month and the amount of quality content is phenomenal. Roughly about 4 shows a day. That's kicking on 120 shows a month for 4 quid. Absolute bargain.

I’m the same mate. I think it’s quality. I’m a white van man so I scoot about listening to everything then jump on to the archives. 1 of the guys voices used to get on my tits as he sounded like someone from bbc sportsound but I’ts not as bad now 

I would urge anyone who loves listening to anything Rangers to sign up to it £1 a week it is really and I think if it takes off the way I think it could then it could really be amazing. All about the Dick advocaat years the 9 in a row even things like the history of the stadium there’s a thing called when the seagulls follow the trawler about the EPL and much more.