Heart & Hand

On 12/05/2018 at 14:21, The Ibrox Derry said:

I subscribe to H&H at £4 A month and the amount of quality content is phenomenal. Roughly about 4 shows a day. That's kicking on 120 shows a month for 4 quid. Absolute bargain.

I must be blind, can’t see anywhere to subscribe, just some free pods. Can you post a link? Ta.

edit: Nevermind, subscribed now.

39 minutes ago, Carousel loyal said:

Listen to the free podcast all season and went to the live one in Dunfermline. Thinking of signing up to the Patreon, does anyone know if they will be much content over the summer? 

They say there will be tonnes, but it would be worth it for the Advocaat Years and Daily Updates on their own. I think they will try and do reviews of classic games on a semi-regular basis too if you’re that way inclined.

47 minutes ago, Jmax1998 said:

They say there will be tonnes, but it would be worth it for the Advocaat Years and Daily Updates on their own. I think they will try and do reviews of classic games on a semi-regular basis too if you’re that way inclined.

Sounds good to me. Will sign up and give it a go. Needing something to listen to during work. Cheers

55 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Watch the free ones, some of the patter is rotten.

The guy they had on yesterday, James I think, has one of the worst accents ever

It used to just be his voice that annoyed me but in the last episode I realised he talks shite as well.