Sanchez,Aubameyang and Virgil van Dijk's contract details leaked

The weekly wages in England are crazy and despite all the TV money the end product is not improving year on year.  

There was a time players got a testimonial after ten years now some players get multi million “loyalty” bonuses after 3-4 years.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Brutal mate, it’s like a tv show now rather than football. Our league’s pish but it’s still normal.

I used to enjoy it but it just irritates the life of me how they all sing that one song, i hope i am alive when the arse collapses out it.

4 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Taking Rangers out of it I enjoyed watching The Edinburgh derby the other night more than any Epl game I've watched this season. 

Was a good game tbf, made even better by popcorn teeths meltdown:lol:

19 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Taking Rangers out of it I enjoyed watching The Edinburgh derby the other night more than any Epl game I've watched this season. 

As someone born in England and lived here my whole life I hardly ever watch the prem anymore. Don’t watch any Scottish football either really except for us but watched the Edinburgh derby the other night and thought it was a cracker!

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Tbh, it is fucking disgusting and frankly immoral that these cunts get this kind of money. Meanwhile sky and bt kick fuck out of the customer. 

It's not even the Sky money these days it's the money they make selling the rights abroad is what really gives them the money.

Apart from the so called top 6 the rest of the league is basically championship teams now.

37 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Cunts are queuing up for food banks and these bastards are earning ridiculous amounts for booting a baw around?

Tell you something, see when their playing careers are over, how the fuck do they sustain the lifestyle they’ve been used to?

Minging.

It's why so many go bankrupt, Karma is a bitch best served in your face.

12 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Hate English fitba, hate the generic song every fucking team sings "you know who we are, you know who we are, champions of England, you know who we are" only with different words, hope it dies a painful death.

English football is worth watching if only for one song, Chelsea's Celery song.

Still better than American fans who can only repeatedly chant U S A and do Mexican waves cos they think It's cool, and I love the NFL and Ice Hockey.