SPINELESS COWARDS

GOAT

Just now, Siwel said:

No we should improve our defence, and criticise the referees.

People have been criticising the officials since the first home game this season after John Cheatin Beaton's performance, yet we were all told they'll even themselves out :lol:

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Spineless is a but OTT hardly spineless considering that fact we’ve dug deep and showed a bit of mental strength to get 3 goals back at that score line it’s so easy to see heads go down 

Give us a fuckin break ffs mate

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People have been criticising the officials since the first home game this season after John Cheatin Beaton's performance, yet we were all told they'll even themselves out :lol:

I’m talking about the club not just the fans

King of the spineless players is that useless bastard  candieas , another away game where he does fuck all, never tackles,never gets booked, runs up to players and shites it. When it's a tough game he doesn't want to know hopefully Gerrard will see through him

They showed a mental strength that I really didn't think they would possess tbh.

No excuse for the beginning, for the end you could say the sending off and tiring players didn't help us.

It's not just this game though, it's many games over the course of the season, the standouts being the last 2 games against them. We need someone to instill a winning mentality and Murty was quite patently not the guy for that.

The most fight I’ve seen in Goss is when he punched the dugout after being subbed, shame he doesn’t have that level of fight in him when the opposition is not an inanimate object! 

But aye major restructuring needed (again) but that’s news to no cunt.

42 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

There are plenty of spineless cowards in the squad. But I have said all along that there is some ability in there too. 

Thought they fought back well today but some of them just don’t have what it takes and that’s what will be sorted out by Gerrard. 

We can play some great stuff at times but other times we are like a pub team. 

Windass, Goss, and Martin don’t have any spine. 

Holt, Bates and Halliday don’t have the ability

the rest don’t have enough ability to compensate for those deficiencies but in a better team I think Tav, Murphy, Cummins and Candeias will all be better performers

alnwick is better than Fod 

I can’t argue with any of that bud??

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

How did it jump the gun?  Did you no just watch a Rangers team concede five goals to fucking Hibs?  Because i did. 

You remain 100% correct.

They are not only cowards, keeper aside today, but talentless cowards. They gave 20 minutes of a fightback. The first all fucking season and some want to fucking commend them on their performance beggars fucking belief.

Even f the sheep got humped we still couldn't dig out a result when it mattered. The only thing this lot are good at, are digging their own graves and putting the rest of us in an early one.

We've somehow managed to take denial and delusion to a new level and some appear desperate to play the victim.

Keeper aside, not one fit to wear the jersey and I'd be delighted not to see one of their faces ever again.

I  think we dodged a very big bullet  when the club were told there was no way we were getting Goss on a deal thank fuck what a useless shitebag he is JN done the right thing pulling him in fact he shouldnt have picked him