I think BT are pretty fair tbh. Aye Sutton is a cunt but apart from that I like them. Much better than Sky

• Like 2

is it not their job to try and build up the excitement as much as they can for Scottish football. its not Rangers tv your watching. 

• Like 1

I’m on rtv with ma mate Hugh burns ?

10 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Commentators having orgasms as Hivs rip us apart to go three up, sound like someones murdered their dog when we equalise. 

You can feel their pain. 

48 minutes ago, james_85 said:

is it not their job to try and build up the excitement as much as they can for Scottish football. its not Rangers tv your watching. 

I'm not asking them to build up excitement for Scottish football, i'm pointing out the bias in their reactions to both teams. If I wanted to watch a bias commentary i'd watch Rangers tv, if i'm watching a mainstream broadcaster I expect the commentary to be fair.

i would say its obvious there's a bias against us. its not huge but its there.

Soon as we got back into the game it was silent up until 5-4.

Now it's a comeback from 5-3 down despite blowing a 3-0 lead :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

So is coming back from 3-0 down not exciting in your book?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, james_85 said:

Fuck off ?

Hibs 3-0 up & they’re fucking buzzing, we come back to 3-3 then 4-3 & there’s next to no reaction from them? 

What could possibly have been more exciting than that? 

• Like 4

cunts went into the crowd at 3 nil to show a wee guy of about 6 hiding behind his teddy .

balance would have been to show the the same kid at 5 3 up 

• Like 2

When the Sheep scored at the Taigs, Sutton quipped “Rangers fans will be cheering on celtic”

Aye, that’ll be right Sutton ya rancid bhastard! Honkin’!

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t think Sutton is anywhere near as bad as people let on

I genuinely think he calls it as he sees it. Everytime I have had the misfortune to listen to his struggling with constipation voice he is usually saying something valid.

i do agree however he occasionally tries to stir the pot or brin some controversy 

• Like 2

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

I genuinely think he calls it as he sees it. Everytime I have had the misfortune to listen to his struggling with constipation voice he is usually saying something valid.

i do agree however he occasionally tries to stir the pot or brin some controversy 

He does try to stir it at times but he’s easily the best pundit BT Sports have as far as Scottish football goes. By a distance aswell 

There isn't even an attempt at being impartial when we play on BT.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

cunts went into the crowd at 3 nil to show a wee guy of about 6 hiding behind his teddy .

balance would have been to show the the same kid at 5 3 up 

Maybe he went home after 20 minutes

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He does try to stir it at times but he’s easily the best pundit BT Sports have as far as Scottish football goes. By a distance aswell 

The only thing I admire is how he talks up our game. He defends it no end.

But he does take every opportunity to stick it to us - at least Stewart, craigen and Coisty fight him. 

1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

The only thing I admire is how he talks up our game. He defends it no end.

But he does take every opportunity to stick it to us - at least Stewart, craigen and Coisty fight him. 

Is that last part sarcasm? I’m not sure if it is or not because they absolutely rim the cunt at all times :lol: 

• Like 3

Pub I was in had the scum game on. Crocker was wetting himself when Hivs scored. Barely changed tone when we scored and went ahead. Hope he dies of ass rape. 

I actually prefer Sutton to McCoist. A few times during the season Sutton has stuck up for us whilst McCoist has been not giving us any praise, talking shite and can't even pronounce our players names correctly. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I actually prefer Sutton to McCoist. A few times during the season Sutton has stuck up for us whilst McCoist has been not giving us any praise, talking shite and can't even pronounce our players names correctly. 

Glad it's not just me that's noticing this. Don't get me wrong....I still despise the man, but he has mellowed a little. I think he was at his worst during the PC era. 

• Like 1