Dallas

Dickie

Every red this year has had a shocker and we’re always on the end of it. From the 1st hibs game of the season we’ve being on the bad end of some of the worst refereeing descision I’ve ever seen. Those points lost due to continuous shit descision would have made a huge impact on the table and we would not have finished 3rd

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Not to mention Allan’s ‘tackle’ and their players manhandling our son multiple occasions in injury time. He was fucking desperate for hibs to equalise.

I really want to know when the club are going to make a stand against the clear bias against us from refs because it’s getting worse, this seasons as bad as I can remember.

Gerrard will be pulling his hair out next season due to refs incompetence

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I personally know two referees who both gave up because he was fast tracked into the spl because of daddy despite him being one of the worst refs they seen at all levels.

Sounds about right. What a joke of a game and we were as bad. Glad this season is over! I seriously hope SG gets rid of the deadwood(pretty much all of them if it were possible) and build a team of passionate winners. This lot have taken the utter p*ss! If they all get to stay, they better getting their backsides booted across the sands and beyond till new season starts and there on after. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He's a cheat and I call him a cheat because he's terrified of that cunt Lennon.

Agree, but it’s exactly why we’ve got to have a nastier streak to us though. We’re a pushover and it shows by how we constantly let corrupt cunts walk all over us.