Dallas

Dickie

17 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

The referring equivalent of Russel Martin, gave a penalty that never was and missed a blatant hand ball in the box amongst other general fuck ups including a straight red that should have been given to that little cunt Allen.

And not a thing will be done against this ref

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When the club us so apathetic towards the issue is it any wonder that the same wrong decisions are being made against us with no recourse? Other clubs or managers complain about the odd incident as and when they arise (ie TLB) and low and behold they're on the end of favourable decisions.

Multiple refs, all season long have fucked us over and none appear to have suffered any consequences.

Ref committee head office MAY 2018

Andrew you are hear today to explain your performance in the latest hivs v Rangers fixture

What a marvellous performance :cheers:.Peter sends his regards with a " job well done ":lol:

Don't worry Craig buoy is finishing after next week . We will make sure you are rewarded with some high profile fixtures next season

We loved that you were so sharp to spot Hivs first penalty:lol:, yet completely ignoring the most stone wall penalty in second half for The Rangers  :lol:. This was very clever and what we are looking for:bow:

Also not sending off the little Hivs player:lol:, for absolutely wiping out The Rangers player who has history of injuries :lol:. This was incredibly brave of you .

Booking Rangers players all over the shop for little incidents, while letting Hivs players more or less do what they wanted . Truly a work of genius Andrew

I'm also glad you had told your assistant to add on 5 minutes of injury time even although there wasn't any to be added  . We know that Rangers wouldn't complain anyway, so you can do things like this in future

If it's required clearly :bow:

I think the best part was sending off that wee scrotum Jason holt

Getting these Rangers players booked, for all the little innocuous incidents gives you a better chance of getting them for a red in the second half .

The fact that it was less than 4 minutes left , clearly gave Hivs an advantage which they were to take .Again Andrew well done .

And I hope you weren't too hard on wee Lennie after the game for his exuberance .

I know he loves a little moan now and again but he gets so much abuse from the stands . We simply have to cut him some slack . Over and over again . Needs must

We will see to it that Tony doesn't take such a dim view on this incident .

So Andrew . We will pencil you in for the first OF game next season . Of course we are looking for similar performance

Sadly you were too late in receiving our top award this season although this performance ran it close

No that goes to the absolutely majestic performance of John Beaton earlier in the season

That was a true master class:bow: from John

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

When the club us so apathetic towards the issue is it any wonder that the same wrong decisions are being made against us with no recourse? Other clubs or managers complain about the odd incident as and when they arise (ie TLB) and low and behold they're on the end of favourable decisions.

Multiple refs, all season long have fucked us over and none appear to have suffered any consequences.

Agreed mate . It's pure para but.......................................................................

18 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I personally know two referees who both gave up because he was fast tracked into the spl because of daddy despite him being one of the worst refs they seen at all levels.

as you can see from the user name I am a ref and I also assess refs performances. when doing lower levels i.e 7-6 that's you 1st promotion levels we are told to be soft on refs looking for promotion to act as encouragement. but from 5 upwards you are told to stamp on every daft detail.i.e tape or ankle supports.and you ask the ref why he missed certain decisions i.e the pen yesterday.if he missed it his lino at that level is supposed to flag it one or the other should be picking up on it and if they cant come up with a good reason for missing it you have to mark them down for failing to apply law.once that happens there is very little chance of them making the marks they need to get a good assessment. and the 3 strikes rule comes into play for them 3rd one you get dropped to a lower level of game i.e the championship and so on down the line.the fast track is proving that refs are being promoted to early with no experience of man management. I have assessed 1 local ref 5/6 times and each time has failed to make the marks required for promotion but is now doing the line as a level 3 and he is only just turned 22 way to young for that level

10 minutes ago, devref said:

as you can see from the user name I am a ref and I also assess refs performances. when doing lower levels i.e 7-6 that's you 1st promotion levels we are told to be soft on refs looking for promotion to act as encouragement. but from 5 upwards you are told to stamp on every daft detail.i.e tape or ankle supports.and you ask the ref why he missed certain decisions i.e the pen yesterday.if he missed it his lino at that level is supposed to flag it one or the other should be picking up on it and if they cant come up with a good reason for missing it you have to mark them down for failing to apply law.once that happens there is very little chance of them making the marks they need to get a good assessment. and the 3 strikes rule comes into play for them 3rd one you get dropped to a lower level of game i.e the championship and so on down the line.the fast track is proving that refs are being promoted to early with no experience of man management. I have assessed 1 local ref 5/6 times and each time has failed to make the marks required for promotion but is now doing the line as a level 3 and he is only just turned 22 way to young for that level

There's a lot of detail not being stamped down on devref. Not as much as Rangers players limbs that are being stamped down on mind you.

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ref committee head office MAY 2018

Andrew you are hear today to explain your performance in the latest hivs v Rangers fixture

What a marvellous performance :cheers:.Peter sends his regards with a " job well done ":lol:

Don't worry Craig buoy is finishing after next week . We will make sure you are rewarded with some high profile fixtures next season

We loved that you were so sharp to spot Hivs first penalty:lol:, yet completely ignoring the most stone wall penalty in second half for The Rangers  :lol:. This was very clever and what we are looking for:bow:

Also not sending off the little Hivs player:lol:, for absolutely wiping out The Rangers player who has history of injuries :lol:. This was incredibly brave of you .

Booking Rangers players all over the shop for little incidents, while letting Hivs players more or less do what they wanted . Truly a work of genius Andrew

I'm also glad you had told your assistant to add on 5 minutes of injury time even although there wasn't any to be added  . We know that Rangers wouldn't complain anyway, so you can do things like this in future

If it's required clearly :bow:

I think the best part was sending off that wee scrotum Jason holt

Getting these Rangers players booked, for all the little innocuous incidents gives you a better chance of getting them for a red in the second half .

The fact that it was less than 4 minutes left , clearly gave Hivs an advantage which they were to take .Again Andrew well done .

And I hope you weren't too hard on wee Lennie after the game for his exuberance .

I know he loves a little moan now and again but he gets so much abuse from the stands . We simply have to cut him some slack . Over and over again . Needs must

We will see to it that Tony doesn't take such a dim view on this incident .

So Andrew . We will pencil you in for the first OF game next season . Of course we are looking for similar performance

Sadly you were too late in receiving our top award this season although this performance ran it close

No that goes to the absolutely majestic performance of John Beaton earlier in the season

That was a true master class:bow: from John

Absolute aids patter

18 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye but it evens itself over the season...

I've just had a quick check through our competitive games this season and in the League, we have had 8 penalties scored against us and we have scored 6. In the Scottish Cup, we had 2 scored against us and we scored 1, so all up 10 scored against and 7 scored for us.. I'm not sure if the opposition missed any spot kicks, but Candeias missed one for us against Killie, so we were given 8 spot kicks over the season.

As far as Red cards went, we had 5 sendings off (Jack4 and Holt) with the opposition having 5 men off also (Aberdeen, Partick Thistle, St, Johnstone, Hamilton, the Scum)

Now folk might say that is fairly even over a season, but what is NOT even is the number of spot kicks we were denied and the number of Red cards we shouldn't have had. When you add the number of debatable spot kicks the opposition were awarded and the number of players who deserved a Red card but remained on the park (especially that cunt Kipre of Motherwell) then nothing evens itself out over a season.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would be shell shocked if it did, 1or 2 game changing mistakes is ineptitude, 4 is fucking criminal especially when it is all going against 1 team.

Roll on next season.

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's a lot of detail not being stamped down on devref. Not as much as Rangers players limbs that are being stamped down on mind you.

very true a lot of refs need to grow balls. however the sfa and others are very poor at forcing refs to apply the laws mainly down to fear of loosing the blazers and the money from certain sponsors

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was a joke 

A bit like yourself 

explain how it's aids patter as you put it gay bhoy ?

You probably spent ages typing that out thinking it was hilarious.

It was not.

The ref yesterday was absolutely shocking. How he deemed that tackle by Allen as only a yellow when he's about 3 foot away is beyond me & the penalty that we were denied was just as bad.

The thing is when refs are consistently making bad calls there doesn't seem to be much action taken against said ref. Craig Thomson is the prime example.

Richmond ruled out talk of Thomson having an agenda against a Well side wondering why he hasn’t red carded players from any other team all season.

But Richmond insists that the whistler won’t care about the outcry because the few referees at the top are above punishment as the SFA’s failing production line ensures that there is no one good enough to come in and replace them.

He said: “Of the five red cards Craig has given this season he’s got two right and three wrong. Not a good batting average.

“But I don’t think he will care, he won’t bother in the slightest because there are no consequences for him.

“Overall the standard of refereeing in Scotland is poor at the moment and part of the reason for that is there is no succession plan.

“The top guys are getting away with making mistakes because they are not being pushed enough.

“The likes of Craig Thomson, Steven McLean and John Beaton might not be refereeing so well but they don’t care because they are not going to be held to account for it.

Then this is what Michael Stewart had to say about Allen tackle yesterday

It was an absolutely disgusting challenge and, thanks to referee Andrew Dallas booking Allan, the Scottish FA now can’t take any further action. What they should however do is punish Dallas for getting that – and several other – call wrong during the 5-5 draw at Easter Road. Dallas is stood only a few yards away so saw the tackle perfectly so it truly defies belief how he could possibly only have seen that as a yellow card. There’s rarely a week goes by without Dallas coming in for some sort of criticism and if he wasn’t the son of an actual good referee he would have been binned by the Scottish FA a long time ago. Nobody is expecting referees to get every single decision right, in real-time, on one look but they would hopefully be able to spot a really dangerous challenge from less than ten feet away with no obstructions.  

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

You probably spent ages typing that out thinking it was hilarious.

It was not.

I wasn't trying to be funny 

Fuck I don't have your talent for that 

Don't think I've ever tried to make anyone laugh on here with your talent for finding something on YouTube 

I was being serious in a sarcastic way 

jesus Bronzy 

Dallas, any relation to our beloved referee Hugh Dallas?

Seriously, I knew we were finishing 3rd on Sunday before kick off due to corruption and not being good enough on field aswell. Hiv's and the sheep will not be in our way next season. I predict a 2nd place finish even closer to the east end scum next season.