Sheep escape piggery

2nd Flute

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

We had 2 chances to do the job. Tuesday and today. We failed on both counts. No one to blame but ourselves.

I know, we fucked up, but when it came to it, they lost to a team that usually contributes greatly to their goal difference!

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Genuinely don’t care.

Call conspiracy all you want, there’s one team to blame for us not finishing second and it’s us

Yeah, this. 

Fully expected the result, mhanks would have been half arsed and probably quite satisfied at the result, but bottom line is it's our own fault and I'd probably have been pleased for this to happen if it was the other way round. 

Would have preferred second, but heyho. All it means is we lose out on 300k and we have to come in a few weeks earlier to play a shite team. If Gerrard can't handle that, then we need to learn from the Pedro mistake and bin him... (sure he'll be fine though)

2 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

I had £25 on the sheep. Easiest money ill ever make. Of course I will pass the proceeds to the lodge for charitable support. 

Scottish football is rancid, but we only have ourselves to blame. 

I was greedy I chased the money and took a 100/1 punt for the sheep to get a 3-0 win.

2 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

I had £25 on the sheep. Easiest money ill ever make. Of course I will pass the proceeds to the lodge for charitable support. 

Scottish football is rancid, but we only have ourselves to blame. 

Did the same. Unfortunately I was recently made redundant so not in a position to donate. Knew the would lay down just like against Hivs. Least their cheating is helping me take care of my 5 year old.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Genuinely don’t care.

Call conspiracy all you want, there’s one team to blame for us not finishing second and it’s us

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Who gives a fuck

we brought it on ourselves. What the fuck did we expect? If it was us in the same position we’d all be buzzing about ANOTHER kick at the other side. 

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Agree with this. The sort of paranoia we are seeing about this is the type of stuff we would see them complaining about. We fucked it.

There’s two separate issues here: obviously it’s our fault we finished third, absolutely nobody is disputing that.

At the same time, celtic have clearly lost that game on purpose in order to keep us in third. That’s fine, they can do what they like, but it did happen. I think our desire not to be like them (and it’s a noble desire) sometimes stops us from seeing what’s actually happening.

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

There’s two separate issues here: obviously it’s our fault we finished third, absolutely nobody is disputing that.

At the same time, celtic have clearly lost that game on purpose in order to keep us in third. That’s fine, they can do what they like, but it did happen. I think our desire not to be like them (and it’s a noble desire) sometimes stops us from seeing what’s actually happening.

Just to add, these things do matter to some extent. No team is ever going to lie down to other teams in order to help us out. Just like no other team is going to loan us players just to help us against the teams around us.

Not moaning, not being paranoid, not being a little bitch, certainly not deferring responsibility from our own players and manager, just stating facts which are worth noting.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, this. 

Fully expected the result, mhanks would have been half arsed and probably quite satisfied at the result, but bottom line is it's our own fault and I'd probably have been pleased for this to happen if it was the other way round. 

Would have preferred second, but heyho. All it means is we lose out on 300k and we have to come in a few weeks earlier to play a shite team. If Gerrard can't handle that, then we need to learn from the Pedro mistake and bin him... (sure he'll be fine though)

Imagine wanting your own team to lose to the sheep though .

That would never happen with me . No matter what

It matters not two fucks, because we shouldn't be in the position we need to rely on others for results........... HOWEVER.......... what these hypocritical bastards, who are so quick to put themselves on a moral pedestal have affectively done is nothing short of match fixing. 

They've done it in full glare of the authorities too, just think about that for a minute. Are we to believe that a squad on the brink of their second domestic treble just coincidently lose at home to a main rival for the first time in fourteen years? 

An official complaint would be lodged without a seconds hesitation were the shoe on the other foot after todays events, you had better believe that one. If I'd my way I'd be taking them on head first from this minute. No vailed suggestion either, rather a full two barrels strongly worded threat of taking the matter to eufa unless an official investigation is launched. At the very least it puts a marker down and they'd know they are in a fist fight from now on.