Martin

MrMckee

I can't stand him. If you ever listen to his interviews he's a huge hit for himself. When he first got here he was saying how he was brought in to sort out the defence! Oh my good Lord! If he signs permanently I think I'll go to the ticket office for a refund of my ST next year. 

It’s actually mental how he’s a footballer. We know most of the squad are bad and we’ve seen horrific players over the years but the majority at least had one decent attribute. He literally cannot do anything in any way at all, can’t win headers, tackle, pass or run. 

See him and Hodson waiting on the ball after a pass? Does my tits right in. From the moment you can kick a ball you’re told don’t wait on the fucking ball, go to it. These cunts are waiting on the ball to come to them. Absolute schoolboy stuff that. 

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I genuinely put him in the same category as Mohsni, Cribari and Kiernan. 

He's never had even a half decent game for us yet he's started every game he's been fit. 

I quite liked Moshni. Fearless at least. 

18 hours ago, Jmax1998 said:

Definitely in the mix with Cribari, Darren McGregor and Senderos as our worst centre halves of recent times, which is saying something given the stiff competition.

harsh on mcgregor, thought he was half decent for us at the time.

23 hours ago, Jmax1998 said:

Definitely in the mix with Cribari, Darren McGregor and Senderos as our worst centre halves of recent times, which is saying something given the stiff competition.

Incredibly harsh on Darren McGregor! He was actually ok for us I thought. 

Didnt he win POTY?

6 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

I genuinely put him in the same category as Mohsni, Cribari and Kiernan. 

He's never had even a half decent game for us yet he's started every game he's been fit. 

Kiernan was better with the ball at his feet that martin

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 14:36, MrMckee said:

Worse than rob kiernan. The amount of goals he has cost us as an individual is staggering thank fuck he's only on loan.

Signing a 5 year deal mate...……………………………………………………………………………….:confused::confused:  Just Kidding!