Title winning medals

Does absolutely everybody in the squad including reserves get a winners medal in Scotland? I just seen the taigs receiving theirs and every single person connected to the club seemed to get one :lol: 

Im pretty sure in every other league in the world you’re required to have a certain number of appearances for the team before qualifying for a winners medal 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does absolutely everybody in the squad including reserves get a winners medal in Scotland? I just seen the taigs receiving theirs and every single person connected to the club seemed to get one :lol: 

Im pretty sure in every other league in the world you’re required to have a certain number of appearances for the team before qualifying for a winners medal 

Sure the game quota minimum’ played is in play but additional ones for players out with this group have to be purchased...

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

Think it’s 5 as Foden came on for City today to get his quota. 

Ah, I heard Pep saying the other day he didn’t know about the quota and calling it ridiculous that Abraham and a few other youngsters didn’t get medals.

11 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Those commemorative medals aren’t the real ones. To get a proper medal you need to have played a number of games.

My wee cousin was on the bench the day we won the league a few years ago and he got one, despite never playing a first team game.

I was trying to work out who your wee cousin is, narrowed it down to Craig Halkett, Ryan Sinnamon or Liam Kelly :lol: