That Scott Allan Tackle

39 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

On a young player making his way back from a catalogue of horrendous injuries.

Not only is Allan a jump the dyke , we saw today what a cowardly little bastard he truly is.

Hope someone breaks both his legs soon.

Should have been a straight red!

He is a scum loving fucker. Thank fuck we didn't sign the tosser. Shocking tackle but expect nothing less from this jumped up useless bastard who cannot see the scum don't even want him. Break a leg cunt.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Victimhood at it's best. We're becoming them.

Wish to fuck ours would actually make a fucking tackle.

And therein lies part of the problem.

A tackle? I agree with you 100%. We fend a guy off without any danger of us taking the ball from them (go check recent games), but victimhood? Fuck off. Seriously...fuck off with that. What a walloper!

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Halliday has just (hopefully) played his last game for us.

He should have made himself a cult hero by ending that poofters career.

They're mates.

Besides, Halliday's an out and out shitebag. 

Should never play for Rangers again.

3 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Halliday has just (hopefully) played his last game for us.

He should have made himself a cult hero by ending that poofters career.

They're best mates, used to share a flat.

8 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

They're mates.

Besides, Halliday's an out and out shitebag. 

Should never play for Rangers again.

What’s with the ‘rugby tackle’ he seems to put in every game, these days?

Not been good enough this season but some of the decisions against us have been baffling, the referee cost us 2 pts today and he also caused us 2 points at pottodrie.  That 4 pts in the space of a week, and how  the fuck did Whittaker remained on the park ? As it is beyond me , again if he had been in a blue jersey he would have been off before Holt.

Now Dave King, fund the new fucking manager as promised as we the fans have backed the club to the hilt since day 1 of admin and at the moment we are being cheated.  

So time to put up Dave as I want to see a bit of quality and a massive fucking clearout 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Not been good enough this season but some of the decisions against us have been baffling, the referee cost us 2 pts today and he also caused us 2 points at pottodrie.  That 4 pts in the space of a week, and how  the fuck did Whittaker remained on the park ? As it is beyond me , again if he had been in a blue jersey he would have been off before Holt.

Now Dave King, fund the new fucking manager as promised as we the fans have backed the club to the hilt since day 1 of admin and at the moment we are being cheated.  

So time to put up Dave as I want to see a bit of quality and a massive fucking clearout 

Both the last 2 games saw the errors made early enough for us to recover.

Barely did enough on Tuesday & couldn’t hang on, once we HAD recovered today.

We need to look deeper than the refs.

46 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Dallas needs to be brought to task over this, right next to it as well so had a perfect view. Allan should be hammered and that ref should be demoted to the lower league games. I’m sure the authorities will act quickly - oh wait, it’s Rangers, fuck them, move along please. :anger:

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Both the last 2 games saw the errors made early enough for us to recover.

Barely did enough on Tuesday & couldn’t hang on, once we HAD recovered today.

We need to look deeper than the refs.

The penalty took the wind out our sails and gave them such a boost, remember Aberscum had not even been out their own fucking half up until they got a  penalty  when we cleared the fucking thing. 

Yes we have been miserable but the officials have cost us about 10 points easily and it's time the club spoke out, as the Qllen tackle the ref saw clear as day, the Whittaker today, Whatbdid he have to do to get booked ? Even denied a stonewall penalty by him and gets booked late on , Waste a fucking time booking him then, if he was wearing blue today he would have walked before Holt 

52 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Look at the reaction of the Hibs fan on the far right. He thinks he is off.

Only cunts that thought he wasn't off were the scumbag of a ref and his assistant :raging:

10 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Dallas needs to be brought to task over this, right next to it as well so had a perfect view. Allan should be hammered and that ref should be demoted to the lower league games. I’m sure the authorities will act quickly - oh wait, it’s Rangers, fuck them, move along please. :anger:

Allan was booked.

No retrospective action can be taken. Good system eh.

8 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Only cunts that thought he wasn't off were the scumbag of a ref and his assistant :raging:

Disagree. Thought he got most decisions against us right including the penalty and second yellow. Only one I thought soft was Holts first for not retreating, but Holt did know what he was doing not getting out of the way.

As for his decisions that did it should have went against hivs....:wanker:

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

On a young player making his way back from a catalogue of horrendous injuries.

Not only is Allan a jump the dyke , we saw today what a cowardly little bastard he truly is.

Hope someone breaks both his legs soon.

Should have been a straight red!

What pissed me off is that there was no retribution. We really are a bunch of fucking softies.