Windass thanking Miller

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Disagree with the legend part, but meh.

Don't like him but the way it ended for him is shite

what way? Because he wasn't good enough to get a game or sympathy because he shouted at Murty and got suspended? Just about sums up the whole abysmal season.

All the anger and disillusionment that people feel towards a variety of the players or even all the players. I reserve that just for Josh Windass. I feel like he embodies everything wrong with our team. Absolute prima Donna with the heart of a mouse and the pride of a Mhank. For him to be gloating today about being top scorer sums him up perfectly. Fucking priveledged  no Mark who behaves like a spoilt wean most of the time. 

If there is only one player we sell in he transfer window I hope it’s  him 

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

what way? Because he wasn't good enough to get a game or sympathy because he shouted at Murty and got suspended? Just about sums up the whole abysmal season.

Virtually being made a scapegoat along with Wallace, because the board fucked it with a manager

3 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Miller seems very popular among the players, as does Wallace.

It was poor the way it ended.  Yet another shambolic situation of our own making.

Seems to be the way with a dressing room full of shite and know you're on the way out.