Windass thanking Miller

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve posted it on here many a time.

You were probably too budy stalking the Millers and missed it.

Hahahaha!  

Yup. I just sat outside numerous tanning salons, some pair those two.

That'll do now. Kenny is gone and will soon be forgotten, you can give it up. 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Have they not been reprimanded by two managers this season for their behaviour? 

Am I right or am I wrong? 

If any ‘manager’ said to you “dont worry about result or performance and enjoy your day off” after getting fucked 4-0 by tarriers  what would your reaction be??

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I feel absolutely nothing towards this entire squad of players, they can all get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

There's not actually one you can look up to or get excited about.

Then there's the Tav worshippers. Defo all on medication.

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely disgusting that Waldo and Kenny dont even get chance to say thanks to the fans and vice versa.

Whatever anyone thinks of their abilities the fact that Waldo stayed with us through thick and thin and Kenny came back when in doldrums says it all about their love of club..

you’ll find out soon what happened in changing room after semi and not a single poster on here can disagree with them.

Absolutely Wallace has been a good aervant and stuck with us through the shite in the lower divisions - poor treatment 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If any ‘manager’ said to you “dont worry about result or performance and enjoy your day off” after getting fucked 4-0 by tarriers  what would your reaction be??

Even if he did say that nd he didn't, it's not for two fucking upstarts with a false sense of entitlement who have seen better days, to disrespect that manager or any manager of this great club. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Even if he did say that nd he didn't, it's not for two fucking upstarts with a false sense of entitlement who have seen better days, to disrespect that manager or any manager of this great club. 

He did say it...

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Murty was a joke not a manager 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

But we were beaten at home by Hamilton, Killie, Hibs etc. 

Where was the reaction then? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

But we were beaten at home by Hamilton, Killie, Hibs etc. 

Where was the reaction then? 

If you think that’s the same as being humiliated by the crash barriers then fair enough.

I’d have booted fuck out your ‘manager’ Murty if he said that.

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely disgusting that Waldo and Kenny dont even get chance to say thanks to the fans and vice versa.

Whatever anyone thinks of their abilities the fact that Waldo stayed with us through thick and thin and Kenny came back when in doldrums says it all about their love of club..

you’ll find out soon what happened in changing room after semi and not a single poster on here can disagree with them.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I did, 3 weeks ago.

:confused:it was 51 minutes ago

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

If you think that’s the same as being humiliated by the crash barriers then fair enough.

I’d have booted fuck out your ‘manager’ Murty if he said that.

We should never, ever get beat by the likes of Kilmarnock and Hamilton at Ibrox. 

That's more humiliating than getting gubbed by the beasts.