Windass thanking Miller

It’s a huge opportunity missed that Kenny Miller may not be part of our club’s coaching team going forward. 

My guess is he called out the manager and half the players that day that led to his suspension. Something everyone of us would have done. 

Imagine coming to work as a young lad and have Miller taking the training. 

His fight passion and desire to win is something that has been missing from our dressing room for too long. 

He’ll be sorely missed around our club that’s for sure. 

Windass just needs a decent manager. He’s got some bad habits that a decent manager could help erase. His goal return from midfield has been very good. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s a huge opportunity missed that Kenny Miller may not be part of our club’s coaching team going forward. 

My guess is he called out the manager and half the players that day that led to his suspension. Something everyone of us would have done. 

His fight passion and desire to win is something that has been missing from our dressing room for too long. 

Windass just needs a decent manager. He’s got some bad habits that a decent manager could help erase. His goal return from midfield has been very good. 

I think a parting of the ways is what is required now. 

Given he appeared to be a guest of Hibs at the game yesterday, despite still being a Rangers employee, looks pretty clear where he is going to end up.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

1. Why? Is he a great coach? What’s he done to deserve it? Does he embody what a Rangers player should be? What values does he hold? 

2. Aye I can imagine it now. Doing a shooting drill and Kenny’s doing the layoffs, only he makes a cunt of every one of them and then rants, raves and points the finger at the youngsters. 

3. Might have missed it, but he’s been in our dressing room for the last 3 or 4 years and he’s been shite. And the team have been shite. And he’s a fucking bawbag.

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Probably thinking fuck sake Gerrard is standing over there and I've got this cunt coaching me. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

1. Why? Is he a great coach? What’s he done to deserve it? Does he embody what a Rangers player should be? What values does he hold? 

I don’t know what he’s going to be like as a coach but my opinion is that he seems like the kind of player that would be good to have around coaching our young team 

2. Aye I can imagine it now. Doing a shooting drill and Kenny’s doing the layoffs, only he makes a cunt of every one of them and then rants, raves and points the finger at the youngsters. 

3. Might have missed it, but he’s been in our dressing room for the last 3 or 4 years and he’s been shite. And the team have been shite. And he’s a fucking bawbag

i agree he’s been shite but he’s not been picking players and what not has he  he’s also been working for some of our worst managers in history 

Just my opinion mate

22 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I think a parting of the ways is what is required now. 

Given he appeared to be a guest of Hibs at the game yesterday, despite still being a Rangers employee, looks pretty clear where he is going to end up.

I agree and it’s our loss. 

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Imagine the youth running around like headless chickens trying to play every position at same time. Its the future of modern football and KM is at the centre of it. Bring him back SG!

50 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Imagine the youth running around like headless chickens trying to play every position at same time. Its the future of modern football and KM is at the centre of it. Bring him back SG!

Kenny Miller played football five years longer than he should have. 

People have short memories with regards to his best years. 

47 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kenny Miller played football five years longer than he should have. 

People have short memories with regards to his best years. 

I hate the cunt, and I’ll openly admit that he was excellent in his second spell.

5 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Josh Windass is as thick as shite in the neck of a milk bottle, who care what he says or thinks. He needs to leave as he is not Rangers standard and take about 10 others with him.

Going by the amount of people constantly greeting about something he says there's obviously a lot of people that care about what he says or thinks.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Miller is a certainty to be at Hibs next season. 

Big Rangers man but loves the club n that :whistle:

I wouldn’t expect him to retire if he still feels he can play. I doubt anyone better than hibs will come calling so he’d be foolish to turn them down. Doesn’t mean I like it either though.