What A Fucking Support We Have

scottyc06

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Highest away support in the UK this season...

Rangers: 157,662
Leeds United: 149,239
Fenians: 146,985
Aston Villa: 131,283
Manchester United: 115,432
Liverpool: 106,847

Through all the shite this season has thrown at us we’ve still managed to have the biggest away following in the UK!

No Surrender Would have been another 1,500 if Hibs hadn't played silly buggers today. 

We would be Scottish, European and World champions every single year if success was based on our magnificent  support.

When, not if, we get to 55 Scotland will hit suicidal meltdown. Its coming folks, mark my words.

A lot of folks are going to crash and burn big time.

It's going to be beautiful.

Also worth pointing out that every second week there's a good number of folk who can't get tickets.

If they gave us the keys to any Scottish stadium there's no doubt we'd fill it. 

58 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

As much as it’s been a fucking shite season, this has been my first season doing aways ‘reguarly’ and there’s been a few brilliant days during them, hopefully next season’s better

Am the same mate.first full season going on bus to away games regular.

We ve had terrible results and performances but by fuck, iv also had the best memories that will live with me forever.

Met great people and celebrating goals like today at easter road and pittodrie, cant think of a better buzz.

Surely only going to get better when we put up a better challenge.

Away days are unbelievable with the best fans

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

That's cheered me up a bit. But it does knaw at me a wee bit who we are giving the blue pound to at times.

It tells me we love our club more than we hate others, our players need support whether they deserve or not. Unlike other clubs fans.... 

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It tells me we love our club more than we hate others, our players need support whether they deserve or not. Unlike other clubs fans.... 

I think you are correct all thinks considered

35 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Am the same mate.first full season going on bus to away games regular.

We ve had terrible results and performances but by fuck, iv also had the best memories that will live with me forever.

Met great people and celebrating goals like today at easter road and pittodrie, cant think of a better buzz.

Surely only going to get better when we put up a better challenge.

Away days are unbelievable with the best fans

The full day from the service stops to the game at Sheffield were brilliant and the first Hibs away was another, limbs everywhere at both goals. Easily my two favourites