Proudest moment of my life following this club

Our traveling support are the best thing about our club, fucking outstanding, and our support as a whole a close second. Put a team on the park that matches our support and those players will never have known an atmosphere like it.

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

In the boozer after the game speaking to a 76 year old Rangers supporter and I asked him about the current mob, he told me how disgusted he was with the current lot of players but how much our travelling support meant to him, every single one of us that go everywhere keep him going and he assures me it's not just him

He knows SAF and he tells me that every 'no surrender' means a lot to him 

xxx

Might be a shitebag but that meant the world to me

Not you, nor him, nor SAF are in any way shitebags.

Good post lad.

23 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Our traveling support are the best thing about our club, fucking outstanding, and our support as a whole a close second. Put a team on the park that matches our support and those players will never have known an atmosphere like it.

We're the only thing worth while about our club 

7 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

The tims have never had it so good yet 20, 000 v Killie during the week ?. Our fans are in a league of their own and if Gerrard gets it right Dave's "pack of cards" will come to fruition big time .

Aye but to be fair it does have to be a house of cards.

11 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

We're the only thing worth while about our club 

No counting games against them poisonous scum cunts the best atmosphere I've experience was v Stuttgart in 2003/4, Derry's walls was fucking awesome, the next Rangers team to bring us success will see that 10 fold.

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

The absolute highlight from this season for me was the Rangers away support at the end of the hivs game at easter rd, whole stand absolutely bouncing, incredible stuff.

Every Saturday we follow

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Every Saturday we follow

Was brilliant mate, Derry's walls, bouncy bouncy, Every Saturday we follow. You read the comments under videos of our support, esp at the likes of Hillsborough and football fans from everywhere are amazed by our fans.

8 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Was brilliant mate, Derry's walls, bouncy bouncy, Every Saturday we follow. You read the comments under videos of our support, esp at the likes of Hillsborough and football fans from everywhere are amazed by our fans.

Our songbook was top class today the upper was actually decent as well. 

Fraser Aird was 4 seats along from me singing the Bates song at the start :lol: 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our songbook was top class today the upper was actually decent as well. 

Fraser Aird was 4 seats along from me singing the Bates song at the start :lol: 

You to his left or right? I was standing next to his burd :lol:

Row PP loyal

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

In the boozer after the game speaking to a 76 year old Rangers supporter and I asked him about the current mob, he told me how disgusted he was with the current lot of players but how much our travelling support meant to him, every single one of us that go everywhere keep him going and he assures me it's not just him

He knows SAF and he tells me that every 'no surrender' means a lot to him 

xxx

Might be a shitebag but that meant the world to me

Oh well, at least you pulled the Night.

49 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

The tims have never had it so good yet 20, 000 v Killie during the week ?. Our fans are in a league of their own and if Gerrard gets it right Dave's "pack of cards" will come to fruition big time .

Was that the attendance? Wow that is piss poor. I'm telling ye when we win 55 and any of the cups next season the tarrier scum are going to mentally break down. They are spoiled rotten. They can't and will not cope if they lose anything to us.

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

if the home support was the same as the away support we would easily have won the league .

back in the day when I was at every game home and away I far preferred they away trips. the home games had quite a few more reserved types on our bus that would restrict the enjoyment of the journeys too and from matches .

a fuckin loved the cunts on our away trips .mad as fuck to a man