Shelbourne v Rangers remember that one?

pcbear

5 goals in the last 25 minutes or so.  It was Advocaats first game in charge and the defence was all over the shop.  Thern at cb, Gio at left back.  We also started with Durie and David Graham (?) up front.  Bizarre game.

Some trip down though.

Remember watching that game in the boozer after work, what a shambles of a game - and a shambles of a state I got into that day. Those were the good old days of pub happy hours, where straight after work it was obliged to tan 6 cheap lager and double talisker before staggering home.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The one against Bohs in Dublin would have been better 

There’s a bear that wrote a book about his travels following us and there is a chapter purely on Bohemians away. I haven’t read the book though :lol: 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The one against Bohs in Dublin would have been better 

I was at that one. Perhaps the scariest game ever.... not just at the game but the fuckin Garda charging everyone regardless of age and hitting them with battons etc. Cunts!

I remember leaving the ground and they were lined up with their riot shields. Then they started hitting their shield with their batons. Rhythmic boom, boom, boom then the charge. Makes me laugh now but ffs. I went on some Paisley bus and there was hardly a window left on it by the time we got back to Scotland. Fuckin cowards lying in wait the whole way through Ireland and stoning the buses. Mental times.

41 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I was at that one. Perhaps the scariest game ever.... not just at the game but the fuckin Garda charging everyone regardless of age and hitting them with battons etc. Cunts!

I remember leaving the ground and they were lined up with their riot shields. Then they started hitting their shield with their batons. Rhythmic boom, boom, boom then the charge. Makes me laugh now but ffs. I went on some Paisley bus and there was hardly a window left on it by the time we got back to Scotland. Fuckin cowards lying in wait the whole way through Ireland and stoning the buses. Mental times.

There is a clip on YouTube of this game I'm sure, it's actually not the game but the run up too it and these daft Irish paddys putting new fences up for Rangers fans coming over, brilliant, is that the one Jock Wallace was over at the fence asking Rangers fans to come down off it.