FAO police scotland

14 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

Lefties and  nats are undemocratic imbeciles , post Brexit most of them will crawl back to their private property and assimilate quietly into the niche their social aspirations crave again, these people know how to hide.

I really wish that was true but I just don't think it is.

14 hours ago, Bakbear said:

What concerns me most is that the war is over.

We have lost already.

There may still be some battles but we have already lost the big picture. 

And I don’t just mean the football. The republic of Scotland looks like it’s coming, they have gained the high ground on social media as well as mainstream media.

i am hearing plenty of neutrals with no ties to Ireland or Catholicism who now consider the Union flag to be representative of bigotry and oppression. Who consider that to be Unionist is equivalent to being Tory which is equivalent to being evil . 

The silent majority have allowed us to sleepwalk into this.

Dignified silence is without doubt the most outdated and ridiculous strategy in this age of propaganda and sensationalist fake news. It might have made sense in the old days of broadsheet journalism but in an age of instantaneous cacophony of information we need to be making our voices heard. Whether on a football level, a  professional level or a political level. 

Keeping a stiff upper lip, vowing to work harder and being resolute and thinking everything will work out is pure fantasy

There are hundreds of them on here . Cowards and big egos to a man

21 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Got a banner that says 'fenian scum' on it, ready to bring it to our next trip to Easter Road, what's the script with getting it in, just walk up to the ground or what???

No mention of it in the media, just all about the supposed reasons Lennon had for his wee look at me bit 

It was a cheeky windup, if we tried hard enough we could get "cheeky windup" declared sectarian, eg,  nile lenin is a cheeky windup bastard, petra lieswell is also a cheeky windup bastard. league rifififths is a cheeky windup bastard, do you get what I mean by cheeky windup.

17 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Is it not?

dont the GCC favour all things celtic? Wasnt the Offensive Behaviour at football act aimed at Rangers? Didn’t Glasgow vote for independence from rUK? Isn’t Glasgow run by SNP and labour MPs who all have leanings towards the scum? Worse still didn’t we, the biggest football club in Scotland get screwed over and chucked down to the bottom league by a bunch of businessman, banks and a nefarious Inland Revenue 

Because that’s what it looks like from afar and while Glasgow might have a higher population of PUL, the dignified silence is leading to marginalisation of that majority which manifests itself in very real ways

I don’t live there so maybe I am wrong and the reality is different from the perception given by the headlines

There are more RCs in glasgow than COS

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

There are more RCs in glasgow than COS

Think the last survey showed that there were slightly more people who claimed to be RC's in Glasgow (wonder how many actually attend Church). Think the survey showed a decline of the COS. 

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Think the last survey showed that there were slightly more people who claimed to be RC's in Glasgow (wonder how many actually attend Church). Think the survey showed a decline of the COS. 

if you went to an RC School you will always claim to be RC 

doesn't work the same with COS 

I would have been shocked if there were more COS in Glasgow to be honest .

I bet there are more people attend the mosque now than the church