Gerrard wants us to play Klopp's way

Rangers fans have reason to be very excited after Gerrard makes exciting Klopp revelation

Rangers secured third place in the Premiership and a place in the Europa qualifiers after a crazy 5-5 final day draw with Hibs, and fans are now ready to welcome in a new era with Steven Gerrard as their manager.

And, after a season packed with disappointment, amid a few weeks of misplaced optimism, there’s a reason for Rangers fans to be very excited about next season.

Of course there’s the small matter of an intriguing transfer window, with Gerrard and his number two Gary McAllister set to reshape the Rangers squad in their image.

But beyond that, next season promises to be thrilling for Rangers fans both on and off the pitch as Gerrard made an exciting revelation – that he wants to to play the game in the same swashbuckling way as Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp.

Talking after the Hibs game, as quoted by the Scottish Sun, Gerrard added, “I think every fan in the world loves watching that.”

He also said that he would try to emulate Klopp of the field as well.

“He’s been absolutely massive for the club. You don’t want someone to pretend or bat back any question. He answers every single question with honesty and truth.

“It’s one of his values that I hope to take.”

Gerrard is certainly talking a good game, getting Rangers fans onside quickly by saying that celtic have had things their way for too long.

He obviously intends to take the fight to celtic in all areas and by saying he’s going to emulate Klopp, things will be entertaining no matter what the results on the pitch.

However, if he can get those right as well, next season could be one of the most explosive Scottish fans have ever witnessed.

In other Rangers news, Gerrard ramps up war of words with celtic and sends Rodgers warning after Rangers 5-5 draw 

We would need one hell of a defence and midfield to play Klopp's Liverpool way!

He literally said the opposite in an interview with Klopp a few weeks ago.

Said there's no point me saying I want to play the Klopp way because I don't have Klopp's players and I don't have people like Firmino and Mane up front. 

13 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Will be another disaster like Warburton, we don't have the players to play silky football.

For all warburton a possession based football we didn't have the 3 or 4 players with quality who could open up teams once they sussed us out. If we can get players who can do that then who knows