Scott Arfield signs

Lloyd

19 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

We need to back our players mate - right up to the point where they let us down, and then we've got to pick them up.

Correct. But let’s be realistic and not tell fibs or half truths while doing so. Posters who suggest he’s not a Scotland international because he’s Canadian are either deluded or at it.

having said that I have already been fished today so who knows ?‍♂️?

52 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Correct. But let’s be realistic and not tell fibs or half truths while doing so. Posters who suggest he’s not a Scotland international because he’s Canadian are either deluded or at it.

having said that I have already been fished today so who knows ?‍♂️?

Go well pal

20 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

One of the biggest complaints has been lack of experience (Murty, Warburton, McCoist)

Whatever happened to not making the same mistake twice? 

As for big name? Same as Barry Ferguson and Ally McCoist were big names for us. I'd rather a big name in management. 

I know this isn't a Scott Arfield related post but did he shag your wife, mother, or sister fucks sake.

3 hours ago, rangersross said:

The guy just played a good number of games for a top half EPL aside. I really don’t understand what people expect from us in the transfer window. It’s not like celtic are going out and beating Everton, Burnley, or Tottenham to top players at their peak. It’s youths who couldn’t get a sniff at an EPL starting eleven, the odd successful punt from foreign leagues, and sometimes a promising kid from the SPL.

Totally agree we have to be realistic. I honestly knew very little about the guy until he signed for us but fact is that he is accustomed to facing better teams than sellick (for the most part) week in week out.  Even when some folk on here say he doesn't sparkle or whatever you have to consider he's going to look a lot better against SPL players.

Given his age, EPL experience and his understanding of the Scottish game and what Rangers means up here, I'd say it looks like a solid signing.

• 3 weeks later...