Planned Incompetence

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nonsense imo.

The refs here are shite. They're shite in the games i watch not involving us. 

The thistle road county game last week 4 blatant penalties were missed. Its not cheating..They're Just really really shite 

This - they are absolutely shocking in this country and it's because they're not full-time referees but Scottish Football can't afford to have full-time refs so it's not going to change any time soon.

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nonsense imo.

The thistle road county game last week 4 blatant penalties were missed. Its not cheating..They're Just really really shite 

This.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Nonsense imo.

Not read the blog but don’t agree mate. How many times can you say game changing decisions have went in our favour this year?

Many times was Jack sent off wrongly?  Cardoso face smashed, Bates punched in the Baws, honestly I thought we were robbed 4 points in those last two games right off the bat. 

I know it’s cringey greeting about refs and agree they are incompetent in general but it’s become much easier to give decisions against us and I don’t think we are getting a level playing field. 

The Hibs game. Fair red and pen against us yet neither Allen or Whittaker is penalised.  The linesman doesn’t see Whittaker?

Ah fuck it, hate moaning about refs, we should take care of business ourselves but right from that first game against Hibs this year I think we’ve been robbed of plenty points.  How’s that going to feel next year if those points are crucial. 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If the refs truly are just incompetent, how the hell have we not benefitted from this incompetence more, this season has seen an unbelievable amount of game changing decisions go against us while i struggle to think of a single decision that we got that was wrong, which changed a game in our favour

From the opening league game to the final league game refs have made wrong decisions that could or have been game changers 

When does it stop being incompetence and start being something else, do we need another season like this official wise

Look at ryan jacks red card at Pittodrie, look at scott allen's tackle at the weekend

Only one I can remember was Pena not getting sent off when he could have been. Morelos has also had a few petulant kicks etc that could have been reds if you are really looking.

Defo had far more go against us than in our favour though. I genuinely do believe that refs are more scared to give us an advantage due to the shit storm that will be drummed up by both the press and social media backlash.

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If the refs truly are just incompetent, how the hell have we not benefitted from this incompetence more, this season has seen an unbelievable amount of game changing decisions go against us while i struggle to think of a single decision that we got that was wrong, which changed a game in our favour

From the opening league game to the final league game refs have made wrong decisions that could or have been game changers 

When does it stop being incompetence and start being something else, do we need another season like this official wise

Look at ryan jacks red card at Pittodrie, look at scott allen's tackle at the weekend

Spot on.  

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Nonsense imo.

they are shite and easily intimidated which makes them more shite

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still don’t think they outright cheat us (although it’s getting harder to believe this) but they definitely treat our players differently to the rest. 

So you want to call that cheating or subconscious bias then carry on. 

I agree with this. There has been a damage done to the sub-conscious of the referees that causes them to treat Rangers differently. They have been conditioned to be harsher on us than on our opponents. Its years of complaining that too many decision went in our favour. It is particularly evident in referees who identify as "Rangers-minded" they go to particularly long lengths to ensure that they are not accused of giving us anything. Dallas Junior likely suffers from his dad having been seen to give us margin calls so he is laying it out that he is not his fathers son and he will treat us more equally than others.

Its not outright cheating but it is biased

This season is the worst in living memory, whilst I doubt that thier is a wild conspiracy I do think that the undue pressure applied by the tarriers has had the desired effect, Scottish refs are running scared of getting any decisions wrong against them because they keep a dossier of decisions against them.

They employed a scicologist to review Dallas's performance in 3-0 title win in 99.

They now have Directors in positions of power in the SFA. Who knows but this season has been the worst for decisions against us.

I'm not one for conspiracies or biased officiating but there certainly does seem to be a different way in which our players are treated.

I think generally referees are just really bad. I acknowledge they have a difficult job. However, if a referee can't send Allan off or the player who done Oduwa off from the position they were in they MUST be held accountable and suspended for such incompetence. Not demoted to lower league games. TOLD to stay at home for 2, 3 or 4 weekends and given further training. Alternately if they can't achieve an adequate level of competence they should resign.

I know there are so many tough 50 50 calls to make but some decisions made are beyond belief. You can forgive tough calls being missed. Just. However The number of serious injuries taking place because a referee can't control a game is getting a bit ridiculous.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Only one I can remember was Pena not getting sent off when he could have been. Morelos has also had a few petulant kicks etc that could have been reds if you are really looking.

Defo had far more go against us than in our favour though. I genuinely do believe that refs are more scared to give us an advantage due to the shit storm that will be drummed up by both the press and social media backlash.

Yes. He handled it when on a yellow didn’t he? One other recently I can’t recall, somebody should have walked - mibbie v Kille?

However against us there is a long list - this isn’t tough decisions. He sees Bates getting punched in the baws and concludes a yellow for example. He’s yards from Rossiter getting done at the weekend. Cardoso’s face is in bits ffs. 

A picture says it all. There’s a booking for a Rangers player. 

B4991238-6565-4BBF-8193-052AA8D34378.jpeg.95d8978b565154eb258e9daffc807390.jpeg

Jack season ended through being kicked. Dorrans missed how long? (I know, I know)  

List goes on and on. 

We need to get our own house in order clearly, but this needs adresssd too imo.  

I’ve never know a season where I wasn’t willing to say, yup probably balanced out. Not this year, not even nearly. 

56 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This - they are absolutely shocking in this country and it's because they're not full-time referees but Scottish Football can't afford to have full-time refs so it's not going to change any time soon.

the refs in england are full time and most of them are shit  hence the reason  there is not a uk ref or linesman going to the world cup

10 minutes ago, markem said:

A picture says it all. There’s a booking for a Rangers player. 

B4991238-6565-4BBF-8193-052AA8D34378.jpeg.95d8978b565154eb258e9daffc807390.jpeg

Jack season ended through being kicked. Dorrans missed how long? (I know, I know)  

List goes on and on. 

We need to get our own house in order clearly, but this needs adresssd too imo.  

I’ve never know a season where I wasn’t willing to say, yup probably balanced out. Not this year, not even nearly. 

It's incredible.

That booking played a part in Morelos being suspended yesterday too.