Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

They don’t know that at all.

We are some of the most loyal fans in Britain and put every other team in the shade when it comes to supporting our team. Fuck all to do with being gullible and everything to do with supporting 

Sorry. but i have to disagree on that one mate. Not on the loyalty point of course, but on the contempt the board show us in the face of that loyalty.

It's because of that loyalty they think they can get away with what they want, and so far have done.

Yes.  I understand the argument about being taken for granted however I dread the day I can’t renew. 

We have tough days, some brutal days in fact and far too many last year but it remains a privilege and joy for me to have a season book at Ibrox. 

Fucking intae them next year, all of them. 

24 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I renewed, but after a lot (and I mean a lot) of self deliberation.

The way my mate put it earlier sums it up- "They know we button up the back."

This

First time in my lifetime I have not renewed on day one. Only renewed today.

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We are some of the most loyal fans in Britain and put every other team in the shade when it comes to supporting our team. Fuck all to do with being gullible and everything to do with supporting 

And they use that loyalty against us. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Exactly why I hate seeing our own fans hit out with the "must be renewal time", leave that line for the cunts that are jealous of our support

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Renewed as I always intended to do, but held back for a wee while, just to make me feel I was not being taken for granted by King. 

The Stevie G factor is encouraging. :thumbup:

I think the SG factor has certainly helped. I had renewed anyway and I was dead against Gerrard but I have totally got carried away with this appointment as have many!! Bring it on! :dance:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Have you decided where you are trying for J?

Trying for CR as first option but I have put the enclosure as my second and main stand as third!! If I get Enclosure and you hear a shrieky woman shouting at the referees then that'll probably be me!! Lol!! My wee grandson asks me at every game not to shout at the referee but I can't help it. It's like an illness!!