Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Trying for CR as first option but I have put the enclosure as my second and main stand as third!! If I get Enclosure and you hear a shrieky woman shouting at the referees then that'll probably be me!! Lol!! My wee grandson asks me at every game not to shout at the referee but I can't help it. It's like an illness!!

You will not be alone in shouting at the ref J if you come to the enclosure. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Sorry. but i have to disagree on that one mate. Not on the loyalty point of course, but on the contempt the board show us in the face of that loyalty.

It's because of that loyalty they think they can get away with what they want, and so far have done.

I’ve had 45yrs supporting this team.  I’m sure I give a fuck what our board think of me as a supporter 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve had 45yrs supporting this team.  I’m sure I give a fuck what our board think of me as a supporter 

Not sure how relevant the number of years is to anything, but genuinely good on you. I hope that I manage to get to 45 years on the trot!

I however don’t like being seen as a cash cow who will always be there no matter how much shite we need to put up with. Eventually there will come a breaking point for me and many others and if that happens we will know who to blame.

Haven't had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons as I have a wee daughter now. Really struggle to get childcare at the weekend. If that wasn't the case I'd have got a season ticket this year. I think Gerrard will do a great job for us but I'm really disappointed in the board. 

The wee yin will be 5 next year and if she likes the footy when I will get us both season tickets. 

25 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Not sure how relevant the number of years is to anything, but genuinely good on you. I hope that I manage to get to 45 years on the trot!

I however don’t like being seen as a cash cow who will always be there no matter how much shite we need to put up with. Eventually there will come a breaking point for me and many others and if that happens we will know who to blame.

I used it to probably emphasise the number of comings and going’s at board level over the years

i know what you are saying mate about being seen as a cash cow. But why not see yourself as loyal and true - it’s a much better feeling. 

First game of the season, walking up them stairs to your seat, hairs on the back of the neck, lump in the throat - what a feeling 

LET’S GO. 

I’m out the country working for between 4 and 6 months a year now but renewed after a lot of deliberation.

Out of loyalty, more than anything else.

My Mrs thinks I’m mental, and that it’s a waste of money....

Time will tell 

Anyone know what my chances are of getting two decent priced ST's in the general sale with a decent view not high up and away games?

Want to get one with someone so not renewing in BF2, pain in the cock every year having to sort out the taig games as well considering they never even sent out my form

Got told last year I'd have no chance of getting any ST and there was loads so not got a clue who to ask anymore 

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Anyone know what my chances are of getting two decent priced ST's in the general sale with a decent view not high up and away games?

Want to get one with someone so not renewing in BF2, pain in the cock every year having to sort out the taig games as well considering they never even sent out my form

Got told last year I'd have no chance of getting any ST and there was loads so not got a clue who to ask anymore 

I'd imagine it'll be fine if you get in early mate. 

I'm buying one this year but I only need one. Been asking a couple of my mates for years to get one with me but they always have some shite reason when it comes to doing it so i'm just going to wing it this year and get one myself. 

Billy no mates travelling over :lol:

6 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I was in the other day. Guy said there were over 2500 on the “move” list and that’s even before the general sale. He also told me the Copland is just about 100% renewed 

To answer your question- slim chance I’d say because it’s looking like the club deck for sure 

Renewed cause I love the club and match days. The disappointments, the heartbreak, the good times, the great times, the anticipation, winning, losing, getting together with fellow bears, singing songs, drinking beer  - nothing gives you such an emotional roller coaster ride like following Rangers.

A new manager is in. Hopefully some players to follow. Got to be optimistic for next season.

Besides, what else would I want to do on a Saturday?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm buying one this year but I only need one. Been asking a couple of my mates for years to get one with me but they always have some shite reason when it comes to doing it so i'm just going to wing it this year and get one myself. 

No moaning now .Williamson 

if you can help it that is :lol:

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Exactly why I'm wanting away, brutal sitting myself if my mate's not there to walk down to the front and stand with, needing binoculars to see the opposite end in BF2 :lol:

Hopefully get it sorted, cheers mate

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I was in the other day. Guy said there were over 2500 on the “move” list and that’s even before the general sale. He also told me the Copland is just about 100% renewed 

To answer your question- slim chance I’d say because it’s looking like the club deck for sure 

Probably better phoning them but it's mission impossible at the best of times, cheers for saving me from potentially having fuck all then :lol:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Hope that included some of the blokes in my row :happy:. Never known people like it for going out so many times during games. Don't know if they've got bladder problems or go and stuff their faces while the queues are gone or whatever.

16 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

You'll only be able to get aways when renewing I'm sure mate