Season Tickets

Season tickets  

303 members have voted

1. 1. Have you renewed?

• Yes
    • No

On 6/8/2018 at 14:28, stevemartin1991 said:

Thats a bugger, is there no one in the uk that can get them for you? from what i`ve seen there has been some getting released every morning.

I wouldn`t trust my wife to do it mate as she is "f"ing useless at things like that, I live in hope that they respond to my mail.

5 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

I wouldn`t trust my wife to do it mate as she is "f"ing useless at things like that, I live in hope that they respond to my mail.

aye i dont blame you, send your card details to the forum and one of the guys will sort it out for you:mutley:

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

I’m delighted to advise that I managed to get 2 tickets in the govan rear sat together. I lost patience with the club and went straight to the supporters liaison officer, who thankfully managed to sort for me. I got home to my family today after 4 months away and am delighted to be joining the ranks of st holders.

That's great news! I personally think you guys serving your country should get some sort of discount. Anyway enjoy your time with your family!